Hauls Found Today

I was killing some time today

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take Paulā€™s Boutique over Rick.

1 Like

Well spotted

If I didnā€™t know it I could have read it.
No master digger points available for spotting that onešŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Junk shop in a small Northern town.

Nothing too amazing but all pristine 12s. Ā£20 the lot.

Malcolm McLaren - Opera House (love the Stussy artwork)
LFO - LFO
Marianne Faithfull - Broken English
KLF - 3am Eternal
Sade - Cherish the day
Chris Rea - Version Francaise
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart

And the Clockwork Orange soundtrack

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a grade A haul. Would shift Instantly if you wanted to sell on. Iā€™d say Cherish The Day was red hot at the moment, beautiful tune.

2 Likes

If youā€™d told me in the 80s that several decades hence people would be spending Ā£30 on a Rick Astley album, thereā€™s no way I would have believed you.

2 Likes

There used posts weekly on r/vinyl from some kid who had found Brothers In Arms for ONLY $20 at Goodwill.

1 Like

A shop near me did a window display of about 40 copies of Paul Young/ No Parlez as a pisstake

3 Likes

Fiver all in

7 Likes

Bargain! Love that Barbara Mason.

2 Likes

Pick of the bunch for sure. Got the Lisa Lisa already but couldnā€™t resist the sleeve

2 Likes

From a record shop. Ā£2.50 each apart from a GP (guilty pleasure) Carly Simon at a premium Ā£4 from a charity mate shop. Edited down finds or ā€˜showing off againā€™. Please feel free to visit your local shops and have a digā€¦if you want to.

5 Likes

Definitely showing off now :yum:

3 Likes

I love Change in all of their incarnations. Got the Noise Boyz re edited in some not very good EP from Trax London 1991, think the Mandy Smith effort on same record was ok.

1 Like

Hugh Masakela dub. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Great haul!! Thatā€™s the kind of stuff i always hope to find in a shop at those prices

1 Like

In other news, I just sold a record for Ā£50 on Discogs that I got from the Scope shop for a pound. Took me forever to get the label off!

4 Likes

What was the record?

Id have left it on