Happy Birthday TP Forum

That’s it really.

One year old
Thanks for sharing some incredible music and everything else.

'tis a lovely sanctuary, and proves just how good cyberspace can be when there aren’t any arseholes :slightly_smiling_face:

37 Likes

Wow that flew, many happy returns everyone, and thanks for the fun times.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday indeed, it’s been a godsend. Thanks to all for the tips & opportunities x

14 Likes

I’ve learned a LOT. Bought some great tunes. Laughed out loud. And have loved being involved. Thanks everyone!

15 Likes

This place has stayed golden for a year. That’s eons in forum/internet time.

19 Likes

Happy Birthday phenomenal forum full of fabulous folk! xx

15 Likes

Really enjoy this forum, learnt & discovered so much on it, here’s to many more years

15 Likes

Peace and love to all forum members. Thanks for the music, the laughs, the photo’s (especially the dogs) and just being a top group of like minded people. Here’s to more of the same over the next 12 Months :v:

14 Likes

Yeah it’s been a very quick year, the music and music knowledge here is way out of my league lol the only forum I’ve been on where I triple check if the track I post is deep house and not tech house :smirk:

14 Likes

Heheh. Is it? Amazing. That’s gone quick. This place has just got super nice and is full of warm good and very knowledgable music heads. We made something good together. :smiley:

20 Likes

Well done Apiento and all the contributors here, it’s one of my favourite corners of the whole interweb.

16 Likes

A goldmine of amazing music and people.

10 Likes

Big up! Probably my fave space to hang out online x

12 Likes

I’m happily somewhere in the middle :blush:

5 Likes

Cake for each and every one of you tonight :wink: here’s to many more years x

12 Likes

Cheers folks, day drinking to our American family :beers:

11 Likes

It’s cost me a fortune you monsters :rofl:

18 Likes

Many thanks Apiento for getting the ball rolling here
To all the contributors thanks for all the tips , radio shows , pics , vids and banter
tis been great
I salute You Tp’ers :vulcan_salute:

16 Likes

I’ve learnt so much and spent so much. Thanks to Apiento for getting things goiong and to all the rest of you who have shared your knowledge and photos of dogs :grin:

14 Likes

Thanks to all responsible for this! So glad to be a part of it!

13 Likes