Happy Birthday TP Forum

A year? How?

HB TP and thanks everyone for making it the only forum to ever need.

12 Likes

I received my Devotee badge this morning, awarded for visiting for 365 consecutive days!

Apparently, there are two (edit: four) other holders of this badge…

Clearly, I like it here, BIG UP to all involved!

(checks into the Social Media thread for guidance)

14 Likes

I just got:

Anniversary

This badge is granted when you’ve been a member for a year with at least one post in that year. Thank you for sticking around and contributing to our community. We couldn’t do it without you.

10 Likes

Me too… :+1: I’m was never on twitter, Facebook or any of those so my first check in is usually here or YouTube

8 Likes

A year already? But I haven’t got you anything.

What a lovely bunch.

14 Likes

I’m on footy and boxing forums this a whole new world of of interactions and I absolutely love it.

10 Likes

Same.

8 Likes

good forums show exactly what the internet could be. thanks to all of you for contributing, keeping it cool, not being assholes, letting me in on more and more great records, and being pals.

18 Likes

Big up TP forum peeps :ok_hand:

14 Likes

I’m one of the four devotees :woozy_face: I suppose I have the excuses of lockdowns and small children so have clearly not been out much in the past year!

I have found so much good music, I love it, my PayPal does not.

14 Likes

I really missed that boat and only joined instagram when our youngest daughter set up an account for our dog with friends in school, just to keep an eye on any weirdo’s knocking about. Instagram or The Gram as the shirtless call it is good for getting info on gigs etc early so I would check in there from time to time…

6 Likes

Thanks for being a positive oasis on the shitty, shitty internet.

14 Likes

Not only that, I also have a new wardrobe, have read lots of interesting books and now have a fridge that reeks of kimchi!

13 Likes

Chiming in with a salute, this has been such a beautiful & positive space to engage with all of you. So much new & old music discovered, books, shows. Everyone’s personality really comes out and adds something. Really appreciated the chance to review music. Big love to everybody. X

16 Likes

It really is quite strange to have a place to go on the internet where there’s no arguing or snide remarks and everyone gets on :joy:

11 Likes

A whole year on a forum and I haven’t been involved in a petty drink throwing incident, impressive. Happy birthday TP, it’s a sacred spot in the internet.

13 Likes

Thank you for making this place a safe haven for good music for many like minded people, and an amazing source for music and inspiration!

12 Likes

Happy birthday everyone! Excellent work! people really do make the place! one of the most stress free, laid back, genuine places around, a fresh breeze, ray of sun in this interweb circus wasteland. Thanks for all the tips, tunes, and tales, long may TPf continue!!
Much love

13 Likes

Yes, thanks @Apiento for setting it up, and to y’all for making it such an interesting place.

13 Likes

Yes! big ups to @Apiento for setting up and to everyone else for keeping this ace little corner of the interweb generally sane and full of goodness.

14 Likes