Happy 420 kids…

Seems it is. If you google there’s a load of news articles about it and also a subreddit. Be interesting to see how long it lasts.

1 Like

Someone who isn’t me knows someone. He ordered the shake (one of the most popular items). He received no comms, complained, then received some shitty messages basically saying what did he expect and to be patient, then some passive/aggressive BS to the words of ‘you’re lucky we exist’

When it did finally arrive it was the shittest pile of sorry looking sugar leaves you’ve ever seen. Based on that someone who isn’t me would avoid.

Someone who isn’t me might recommend PHD.

3 Likes

There’s another one with a scorpion sticker on it, lighter in colour very soft but not as oiley.

1 Like

When Pret brought out their Kale crisps I thought you could easily sell them in a baggie for £15

3 Likes

i’m not here to gloat, i promise. but man do i feel lucky living in the PNW. i’m spoiled for choice around here and most of the weed shops are so new and so complete and so fancy that the whole experience often frustrates me.

this is my go-to shop: SODO Dispensary | Buy Online & Pickup In-Store | Dockside Cannabis

the salespeople are often like “would you like something like this, or maybe this or that? or perhaps you’d like something a little more like this, or that other thing?” it’s all too much.

more than once i’ve had to tell them stories about the old days, where securing a bag of weed usually meant meeting a guy in a grocery store parking lot, then driving across town to meet another guy in a different grocery store parking lot, then driving them to a new location only to have them disappear into a random apartment for two hours and then return with some totally mid-level bleh weed - and being grateful for it.

now i’m like “give me whatever it is that you recommend” and then get on with my day.

all of this will soon happen globally, i’m pretty sure.

4 Likes

But can you get good Hash in the shops. Moroccan, Nepalese, Afghani??

1 Like

no idea, but this thursday i could go to hashapalooza and find out! Hashapalooza - Dockside Cannabis

1 Like

Be a shame not to… Lol. I have friends from here who moved to Miami over 20 years ago and its all weed, they used to get # sent out a few times a year in Yr Sauce bottle lol…

1 Like

We would watch those Border Security shows waiting to see if a suspicious bottle of sauce would show up…

El Scorpion tried and tested by my Mrs :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Someone is very happy at home :pray: happy wife happy life some say, anyone try this?
IMG_20230127_220555

1 Like

What is it?

I’ve got my youngest back home and he brought some lovely green for me.

1 Like

It’s a very soft, flat like slate #… Last ones she got were like Yorkie bars, really chunky. Google says it ticks all boxes. Will know soon enough

1 Like

Nice. Been a while since I had some hashish.

1 Like

Took a 20 mg edible last weekend and went to a bar last weekend to see Gary Martin spin. I don’t know what it is about edibles but they get me so much more stoned than oil, or greens. I only had one beer when I usually have 6-8. Anyone else feel this way?

1 Like

Yes definitely. Something about how your body absorbs it. Totally different effect to smoking. Seen some people totally lose it on edibles.

1 Like

Do you get this from a website? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Don’t know about this but little biggy dot org is popular (never used it myself)

Wow. That’s some selection. I thought all of that type of thing was on some dark web. I suppose the bitcoin purchasing keeps it anonymous but as to whether it actually turns up if someone buys it, who knows. Fun window shopping though.

1 Like

I think in the main things do show up, but variable quality/purity/provenance so read the user reviews carefully