Happy 420 kids…

About time we took back control and legalised like the rest of the civilised world. ;0

5 Likes

I agree. I just can’t see it happening with this criminal mob masquerading as a government.

All the while the UK is the world’s largest exporter of medical cannabis

2 Likes

I bought a Pax3 vape the other day. Game changer. Haven’t had a spliff since.

Come along way from making bongs out of inch and a half waste pipe and a milk shake bottle

6 Likes

I’ve got a Dynavap, a Magic Flight Launch Box and a Sapphire Storm. Just got the Simrell MVS stem and condenser for the Dynavap, so good

2 Likes

Pax2 and Storz & Bickel Mighty and assorted glassware here…

My 70 year old mate has terminal pancreatic cancer and has to creep around trying to score to help with the nausea from the morphine, not really where we should be in 2021 imho.

4 Likes

got the davinci miqro. equally a game changer although battery is a pain in the ass. will get a mighty at some point when I have the cash spare. once I could smoke weed with a vape i cut cigarettes and tobacco pretty quick.

does anyone have a recommendation on good glassware? would also like to get a new piece at some point.

1 Like

is that true? i never knew that. that’s mad!

1 Like

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/drugs-minister-victoria-atkins-hypocrisy-cannabis-paul-kenward-british-sugar-a8356056.html

Plus many others…

1 Like

What vape would you recommend in the £100 and under range?

The Storm Sapphire is £47 on vapefiend today with the the 420 discount. Pretty decent price for the quality.

Apart from that the Pax 2 is £103 today

1 Like

I was using the STIIIZY vape and pods extensively throughout 2020 (the main reason why I gained so much weight) - some of those pods gave me the proper munchies…

(OFFICIAL STIIIZY BIIIG BATTERY)

Original Pods | Premium Indoor Cannabis | STIIIZY

1 Like

I have use grav.com but got mine in Cali.

If you haven’t used one before they take a little bit of getting used to, long slow draw is the way to go with flower, not like a joint slow, slooooow. I think the Pax3 you can use concentrate/extract etc. Pax2 is for flower.

2 Likes

Sip it don’t rip it

2 Likes

I do recommend the Dynavap if you are coming from smoking. Has the hand feel of a joint. I have the 2020M. They just released the 2021M. Not much change apart from cosmetic really, so should be OK to pick up a 2020M slightly cheaper. You need a butane torch also.

Edit: £50! Bargain Dynavap "M" 2020 Edition - Free Delivery | Vapefiend - UK

1 Like

I have some absolutely killer Orange Rockstar from Canada to enjoy tonight :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You have completely blown my mind here with these newfangled devices. I did not even realise such technology existed, I feel very stupid!

4 Likes

…and we didn’t even start on Dab rigs! :laughing:

2 Likes

All thats for sale here in OZ is chemically nasty hydro stuff that just makes everyone anxious. I long for the days of some aromatic rocky or redseal.

2 Likes

I’m not a smoker but my Mrs is and I got her pax 2 and some other device as a friend of a friend sends over cartridges from California. She still smokes tabaco Js and no problem getting good # around here…