Happy 420 kids…

Many hippy returns

4 Likes

I’m puffing on some Delta 8 THC from Extract Labs in the US

3 Likes

Mrs is blazing all day :fire:

2 Likes

I cycled through Hyde Park and it was as mental as ever. People skinning up everywhere with the police just watching.

2 Likes

Pot - 1
Police - 0

3 Likes

Safety in numbers. It smelt great! Saw a bloke with a camera on his board and a massive blunt in his mouth whilst filming another bloke doing a nice little solid pop shove it. :dash: :dash: :dash: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

3 Likes

Asking for a friend. No, really.

Can anyone recommend the best CBD for (knee) joint pain relief ? Gummies/edible ideally. Definitely NOT with any THC in it.

I’m in U.K. so something from here would be ideal.

Thanks !

1 Like

I’ve had Doze CBD Gummies before. A world apart from the ones you can get in supermarkets and Holland and Barrett. These really make me feel very sleepy and content

I’ve had 10 and 20mg before and 20mg definitely feel stronger

I’ve bought flower from CBD flower shop before and its been very high quality and whilst I’ve never had their gummies, I don’t think you’d be disappointed

These are 50mg. They also do lower MG

https://www.thecbdflowershop.co.uk/product/cbd-gummies-cherry-flavoured-50mg-cbd-per-gummy/

1 Like

Brilliant. Thank you!

1 Like

Mrs smokes just # and at the moment she said this Wedding Cake is the best of these that come with the colourful wrapping…

1 Like

Highly recommended :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!

Salted caramel Rolo

3 Likes

Enjoy!

Not for me I never smoked. My Mrs smokes enough lol

1 Like

Anyone ordered anything from that Dispenseroo?

Can’t believe he hasn’t been shut down yet. I’m a bit reluctant to give them my bank details and I’m fucked if I know how to do a Bitcoin.

We have this at the moment, sticky # comes in a wrapping and sticker

1 Like

Is that from off the internet?

No from the smoking cafes in Spain…

1 Like

Is it legit? Everything seems to be listed as out of stock.

1 Like