Football & All Things Related

Coventry v Luton for the honour of getting absolutely pumped at every ground up and down the country next year. Bet the big wigs breathed a massive sigh of relief when Millwall didn’t make it to the playoffs.

Millwall v everyone would’ve been carnage but the games against the Hammers I’m assuming would have come with quite the security bill.

2 Likes

That’s it for our season, and the SPFL. Championship here we come. One game left and 3 points stand between us and Ross County, but there’s the small caveat of a 7 goal difference in their favour, so that’s that. Last night was an abysmal performance. Interim manager came in and played 4 at the back and won 3 games, then inexplicably started going with 3 at the back and lost every game since. Loads of players on massive salaries so christ knows what we do from here. Some trouble ahead methinks…

2 Likes

Shite season.

https://twitter.com/PED7/status/1665037884527706112?t=XYNUH6eCkCQBtnKPP-Hcvw&s=19

What is wrong with these people?

Liam Byrne arrested in Majorca

The beginning of the end?

1 Like

Definitely…

2 Likes

He’s a nice lad. City are cheats and its worthless.

3 Likes

Our lot got demoted and went to DC10 and looked like they didn’t give a single fuck :man_facepalming:t4: Collection of absolute ****’s

1 Like

1 Like

Martin Tyler gone from Sky, next season already improved. (unless sam matterface gets the gig)

3 Likes

Being a Scotland fan is a very weird thing right now. I feel a deep seated uncomfortableness that everything will go tits up at any moment.

1 Like

Shreeves gone from sky now too.

Hey guys with Premier League about to start up I guess some of you might play FPL.

If you do and want to join a mini-league please feel free to join one my friends and I have just set up, the invite code is: rszgeg the league is just for fun, just mad props to whoever wins it.

My friends and I have started this league as the chap who ran the league we have been playing previously DJ Apache sadly passed away earlier this year.
Apache was the man down here, such an influential guy, I remember the first time I ever saw him in 89/90, he came in the club, danced around a bit, did the runing man to Say No Go and then a bit latter got on the decks and started transformer scratchin, he was the coolest guy ever.

1 Like

New Season new league. Scottish Championship off to a flyer on Friday where we destroyed Arbroath 4-0 at Gayfield. Looking great for the new season and full enthusiasm. Probably take 6 off Dunfermline at home on Saturday :rofl:

1 Like

Watched the game at work. Absolutely strolled it, which is all you want for the first game of the season. Unlike my team of cloggers.

1 Like

Been enjoying the women’s World Cup. Off to a slow start kind of wild how many of the top teams are already out. Also incredible when you think some of the players have to work PT jobs just to make ends meet. Hopefully that changes in time. The US also realized pretty quickly that the rest of the world has caught up.

1 Like

Finally some drama in the WWC over the last couple of games. Lot of one sided games too, hopefully the latter stages will throw up some decent matches

England were very, very lucky to squeak through today. Another performance like that and I think we’ll be out

Nigeria were very good, unlucky not to win it but beyond Japan, no team has looked consistently good. I think there’s a lot more drama to come.

Amazing when you think a lot of these teams are in conflict with FIFA and their federations and aren’t being paid.

1 Like