Exchange & Mart

@apiento, hope its cool to set up a For Sale thread? Please feel free to remove if not.

FOR SALE

DJ Matrix EX Stand.

£100

I’ve downsized my set up and this is now surplus to requirements. I’ve had it approx 6 years and it’s never left my music room.

Measurements

Width - 111cm (43½")
Height - 51cm (20")
Depth - 56cm (22")

Mixer stand measures 33cm x 36cm (13" x 14")

The company I purchased it from doesn’t appear to have a website any more, however, they are still selling them on eBay for £225.

Due to the size and weight of this unit it would need to be collection only, or I can deliver within the M25 (for a delivery charge of £25)

In great condition (a couple of minor scratches of the black textured powder-coated surface).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

2 Likes

It’s fine as long as we acknowledge that the sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone. I’m not getting involved :smiley:

Also I guess if this becomes a thing we can discuss a way it can help pay hosting as it costs quite a bit to run yearly. Let’s see how it goes.

In the meantime maybe we just copy and paste this below at the bottom of each listing then I’m out the loop.

[This sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone.]

7 Likes

Is it possible to have a kind of patreon style monthly membership fee?

My heads working on other things right now tbh but I appreciate the thought. :pray::v:t3:

Happy to contribute to something like that. No sense you funding it personally for everyone.

1 Like