Exchange & Mart

@apiento, hope its cool to set up a For Sale thread? Please feel free to remove if not.

FOR SALE

DJ Matrix EX Stand.

£100

I’ve downsized my set up and this is now surplus to requirements. I’ve had it approx 6 years and it’s never left my music room.

Measurements

Width - 111cm (43½")
Height - 51cm (20")
Depth - 56cm (22")

Mixer stand measures 33cm x 36cm (13" x 14")

The company I purchased it from doesn’t appear to have a website any more, however, they are still selling them on eBay for £225.

Due to the size and weight of this unit it would need to be collection only, or I can deliver within the M25 (for a delivery charge of £25)

In great condition (a couple of minor scratches of the black textured powder-coated surface).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3 Likes

It’s fine as long as we acknowledge that the sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone. I’m not getting involved :smiley:

Also I guess if this becomes a thing we can discuss a way it can help pay hosting as it costs quite a bit to run yearly. Let’s see how it goes.

In the meantime maybe we just copy and paste this below at the bottom of each listing then I’m out the loop.

[This sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone.]

8 Likes

Is it possible to have a kind of patreon style monthly membership fee?

My heads working on other things right now tbh but I appreciate the thought. :pray::v:t3:

Happy to contribute to something like that. No sense you funding it personally for everyone.

1 Like

Thanks dude. X

1 Like

FOR SALE: Traktor Z1 / X1 / Traktor Pro 3 £230 plus £15 shipping.

Units are in great condition and I can provide photos if needed. Haven’t been used in a year or so. All original boxes and i’ll throw in the leads I bought for them.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-controllers/traktor-kontrol-x1/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-controllers/traktor-kontrol-z1/

UK and paypal only, please.

[This sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone.]

1 Like

Have dropped the price to £200 for the whole package.

Couple of spare Grado DJ200i’s been sat in a drawer for 10 years unused. I bought four on a whim, no idea why. They go for about £150 or so each. Boxes a bit tatty.
Would be happy with £180 for the pair plus p&p for you lovely lot.

4 Likes

This sale has nothing to do with Test Pressing and is undertaken between seller and person buying alone

Hi. I’ve got some Traktor gear I’m keen to sell.

S4 Controller in Traktor flight case which also has built in laptop stand.
Z1 Controller
Traktor Scratch (CD and vinyl)

You’d need to download the Traktor software which you need to pay for (I think it’s £29 for the most recent Pro 3 software) then you’re up and running.

Gear would need to be collected from North London or I’ll deliver locally for a fee.

eBay suggests this bundle would be £400 or so in total.

For a quick sale to a Forum friend it’s yours for £150.

Message me if interested.

EDIT: just discovered that the Mk1 Traktor hardware doesn’t work with any Mac OS after 10. So it could well be pretty useless.

Anyone want to buy a Traktor flight case?

I have an Akai MPK Mini, boxed and never used, open to offers which include postage.

This listing is a private sale.

Looks like a good piece of kit, I’m quite tempted but reckon I would then use my actual studio setup even less.