E’s - Why can’t they make them like the old days?

so i hear! didn’t have the opportunity, unfort!

1 Like

ALFOS on Friday in Dublin I might chance a cheeky half :yum:

1 Like

yeh ! bring back Roobarb n Custards ! * jaw quivers *

3 Likes

From Party Lines by Ed Gillett

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I think this fella must have taken all the good ones (and a few bad)

3 Likes

I think that has answered the question!

4 Likes

3 Likes

What’s the book, I may have missed that? Cheers!

1 Like

6 Likes

Cheers

1 Like

De nada :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I said to a mate coming tomorrow night for ALFOS I have a few Barcelona yips… He said it might get Messi…lol

2 Likes

ALFOS is perfect for the odd space cadet excursion eh?! :pill:

1 Like

Intriguing reading through this thread, as by the time I was partying, e was an after thought. The focus was elsewhere.

Someone early on in here mentioned that the shared experience of one drug typically from one batch was what informed a lot of events and experiences for people. I can safely say that was a pipe dream by the time I was in it. I would attend parties and there would be swathes of us triple and quadruple threating, on all different substances. Alcohol of course the main motivator, followed by weed, hydros, oxy, and then coke in that order. I suppose that’s indicative of the time. Now, there’s been enough bad press and docuseries that I’m sure at least a few people are steering clear of the opioids.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a strong line up of party favourites.

4 Likes

Yeah. Very, very strange era to look back on for me. I suspect the time and being in North America made it a far cry from what used to be in other places. I would’ve much preferred something like what people are after in this thread, I think I was sort of chasing that subconsciously and we sort of got there in our own way, but there was so much more chaos that also came of what my “scene” or group were doing.

Don’t get me wrong, we did shrooms and acid too, but those were never a primary focus. That was more for variety than anything I think. The most “wholesome” and “pure” was certainly shrooms, I can say I never had any downside with those and my experience with others was always positive. We did bonnaroo and the Psilocybin was flowing and it was mildly transcendental.

I’ve got five years completely sober from anything and everything come February, so I’m removed from it all at this point. Sadly, I still have a couple friends existing in that hardcore space. How they’ve kept at it after this long, it’s a mystery to me.

8 Likes

Congrats on your sobriety mate :fist:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks man. :facepunch:

4 Likes