Doggy style - let's talk dogs

He’s great with other dogs. Thanks for all the feedback. I’m under no obligation to keep the new dog - I’m thinking of a test drive to see if 2 dogs in the house is too much. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. If not, I will at least know for sure that we just aren’t ready for that level of commitment etc.

Will update with progress reports

1 Like

Herbie being 3yrs old I’m guessing he’s still full of mischief and adding a 8 month puppy will be entertaining to say the least… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My experience of bringing a puppy into my house when i only had a 4 year old boxer here was nothing but positive. They became best mates in no time and my older boxer became less demanding on us, instead choosing to play with her new best mate instead of following me everywhere i went and wanting constant attention. I know this goes against other feedback you’ve had but i honestly found two easier than one. Good luck whatever you do mate :+1:

4 Likes

My father sent me this picture from 1986 :astonished: our pointer Ben and I remember the hoodie being Lonsdale… How sad is that lol

6 Likes

Dog update. We had a fun 24 hours trialing the second dog but the missus deemed it way too much. It was pretty crazy. Takes about 3-4 days for them to settle and not be overexcited but they had some lovely moments.

9 Likes

Beautiful dog and Herbie is looking great… The thing is as you know is if it kick off for what ever reason it can be very bad situation… :pensive:

1 Like

This is Donnie. She’s a beauty. More dog sitting.

11 Likes

Chilling with Mansie and Meg.

7 Likes

Looks like two reactions to edibles… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hope you tell us more about this LA trip.

Haha, yeah, I’m definitely the one on the floor.

2 Likes

More dog squad. This is Minky. Minky has a little infection so needs to wear a nappy at night. Poor Minky. She also likes the theatre and was very happy that Donnie was going home.

9 Likes

@preguntale2017 on insta is a brilliant waste of time. Argentinian farmer and his dog.

Not dog related, but a four legged friend all the same.

Latest addition to my gang. This is Bramble. A proper little character.

15 Likes

Stuart from Wolf Music’s beauty…

8 Likes

Whippet or an Iggy? Lovely looking hound.

Side eye

10 Likes

On squirrel patrol in Walpole Park

6 Likes

@howler - Squirrel patrol is v critical, its like Whiley Coyote & Roadrunner

Oh look , the paths are dry but I found a muddy puddle

8 Likes

They (play) fight like absolute bastards all sodding day long

7 Likes