Does Anyone Have?

Here you go.

If anyone is downloading, how about taking a minute to donate to Ashleys GoFundMe.

https://gofund.me/5d813e1a

9 Likes

Anyone have digital of the Love on the Rocks comp from last year? I have the records (can provide proof if needed!) but the download code doesn’t work…

https://www.discogs.com/release/31028509-Various-10-Years-Love-On-The-Rocks-Sky-Is-The-Limit

1 Like

Really appreciate that, thank you, and will chip in of course.

Looks like others have had this issue looking at comments on Discogs, probably best to rip the vinyl?

1 Like

I was able to get it sorted thanks ! :heart:

1 Like

Does anyone have Gregg Wilson’s edit of Electronic ‘Getting Away With It’?

Here it is together with the Henry Greenwood version that inspired it (details here)

6 Likes

Don’t suppose anyone has a rip of this 7"?

https://www.discogs.com/release/3012329-Medicine8-Stupid-Monkey

the A-side with the Charles Manson rant over Sly Stone ‘Stand’…

Yes I can rip that for you later…

1 Like

Here you go.
Bit crackly at the beginning but then seems fine - hadn’t played that for years, normally play the other side!

3 Likes

Thanks very much

1 Like

I saw a clip of Moodyman and Marcellus Pitman playing Linda Evans’ You Control Me, went down a storm. Looks like Kon has one of the best edits I’ve heard - does anyone have this or any other good edits of the song?

2 Likes

The original is the best, IMO, because it doesn’t cut out the verses, but there are a few edits out there if your soul wishes to seek them out.

2 Likes

James Greenwood (Semi skinned edits) did a Nice take on this too.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yes semi skimmed very similar to the Kon one but better imo. More energy. Worth tracking down.

2 Likes

There’s a Claussell one too - haven’t heard it though.
https://www.discogs.com/release/12066942-Joaquin-Joe-Claussell-The-Unofficial-Edits-Overdubs-Vol-2-Special-Advanced-Edition

1 Like

thanks so much for this!

Ha! I initially read that as Gregg Wallace and thought “Oh the irony”.

6 Likes

Can anyone help me with a high quality file of Deee Lite - What Is Love? (Frenchappella)?