Hope it goes well ![]()
Here you go.
320 or better except for Umoja Body Mix, so also incl his Lust mix which is 320
Has anyone got Fallout - Donāt You Wanna Rock? Im after the Bass Groove Bub and the House Vocal Dub Mix⦠Thanks in advanceā¦
Not thought about this one for years - here you go.
Wicked. Thanks Tim. Fun recordā¦
an appropriayely 1988 expression!
Ah, no! I missed it. The gig went well, albeit we did have dancing in the rain!
You couldnāt re-upload it for me, please? The link has expired ![]()
Iāll use it next time ![]()
Hopefully will live a little longer here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q2enj0fwm55u6m8/Kld330.zip/file
Thank you, kind sir!
Does anyone know if this ever got released on vinyl or if it featured on a compilation album? Tried looking online over the years and have always been unsuccessful.
Doesnāt look like itās ever seen a vinyl release. Great track though and a new one to me, cheers. Time to explore more Aboriginal releases on Discogsā¦
the John Acquaviva cd that was free with one of the mags in the 90s??
I donāt normally do this but Iāve given up hope of ever finding this at a reasonable price.
https://www.discogs.com/release/449771-Zugzwang-Euphonic
I can find a digi copy of the A1 track on the Ivan Smagghe compilation, but I really love the B1 track too. Itās a long shot, but I donāt suppose anyone here can share a nice clean rip?
Just pulled this for you. Bit crackly at the start but sounds okay after that.
Wow, thank you so much!
Itās a rare one and didnāt know if anyone would have it here.
![]()
Has this ever had an official release? Ashley reading the wonderful sleeve notes of āLondon Hooligan Soulā. Iāve only ever seen it on Soundcloud or YouTube. Looked everywhere but to no avail.
Ah thanks for that. Where are you seeing it? Iād looked on their Bandcamp page and on the Spotify and Apple Music releases but those last 4 tracks werenāt showing.
Looks like I purchased the three extra tracks ages ago and added them onto my own upload of the album. They seem to have pulled them again, if you go to purchase now itās just the original 12 tracks.
Will see what I can do later when I get access to my laptop
Much appeciated mate. Thanks for the info.
