Dealing with mental health over age 40

Sorry David. Responded to you then fell asleep which isn’t much help. Good to hear things improved. Looking at the responses to your post I hope you can see that you aren’t alone, after all. Get well soon.

3 Likes

Speedy recovery David x

1 Like

Glad to hear the numbers had come down. Hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Sending positive and healing vibes your way x

1 Like

Hope the BP is down soon and you’re feeling better in every way.

1 Like

Hope today is a better day David.

1 Like

Stay positive David, you’ll get through this

1 Like

Hope things improve for you asap

1 Like

Sounds a very tough time mate but better will come. Hang in there, hope you get well looked after in hospital and take it one step at a time. Best wishes x

1 Like

Get well soon man :pray:

1 Like

Thanks guys for all your support. I have some nicer stories to conntribute in the future.

Got home about 3am last night. 155 over 105 this morning, I have a couple of records to pack and post today but I want to sleep the rest of the time. Will log back into forum later

Off work today

25 Likes

Great you’re back home. I wouldn’t rush back to work. Take some time to rest. Looks like a sunny weekend coming up so spending some time outside could be good :+1:

3 Likes

Take it easy, had high BP since I got Covid (maybe before) on various drugs that help and don’t really impact life too much, Stay strong! x

3 Likes

I assume you’ve done blood tests recently. Maybe ask to have your iron levels checked if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Bets wishes fella, hope the medics are able to help you recover.

1 Like

No one on here would think that, all just wishing you the best and sending some positivity. Hope you are getting to the bottom of it and you’re on the mend and taking things steady.

Keep on keeping on.

5 Likes

How are you feeling today?

2 Likes

I am 149 over a 100 at present. Which is 2 according to online guide

I was solid in the four when in hospital. For those who haven’t researched this it puts me in danger of Heart attack or stroke, I have researched only slightly as it makes anxiety worse.

Booked into doctors Monday where they can see my BP results up to then.

Absoluely no concern from work apart from why I can’t come in, I even failed the BP checks at work earlier before my nightime colapse and I faced laughs.

1 Like

I had a full blood test but I can’t see iron levels on there. I can post what I have back.

I used to take multivitamins, not sure of effectivness but I can start buying them again as a trial.

I’ve had high blood pressure (hypertension) for years. Obviously not helped by misbehaving over the years but is also to do with stress/weight/genetics etc. I take 4mg of Prerindropil daily and it is very good at keeping the BP in the right zone without any side effects. Your GP can prescribe it.

1 Like