Cost of Living Name Your Price Digi Nuggets

huge tip! massive comp of dubby chuggers and trippy goodness

7 Likes

Nice find!

1 Like

So much good stuff in here, track three melted my face right off

New Legowelt is name your priceā€¦ Spacey!

3 Likes

Ambient cover of The Pogues ā€˜A Rainy Night In Sohoā€™

1 Like

Robot 84 take on a classic, PWYW

2 Likes

This cat Morwell has some choice remixes on his page - 6 free volumes of edits and mixes of a wildly diverse selection of artists. Donā€™t sleep!!

1 Like

Freebie banger here from Benedek. Iā€™m liking the dub.

ā€œIn association with 8balltown out of Seoul these club burners are finally available digitally after a few years as an extremely limited vinyl only release only available in Korea. Now available for all to enjoy as a free download :)ā€

3 Likes

New Decius is ace but this mix is a NYP

1 Like

Some ā€œname your priceā€ gold in here.

This could fit in a few threads, sunny tunes, Brazilian etcā€¦ Name your price. Nice laid back vibes, hereā€™s hoping it heralds a return to summer.

https://itallofranca.bandcamp.com/album/tarde-no-walkiria

1 Like

Apologies not sure how to get the Bandcamp thumbnail/link thingy :roll_eyes:

@CovKid73 if you copy/paste the web address it usually just appears (from my phone, that is).

Cheers for that, Iā€™ll give it a go.

this one is a real treat for those who love kooky samples mixed with exotica, sci-fi and weird things in general. Perfect fror DJ set intros or segues.

2 Likes

Couple of new tapes from Mr Blood

1 Like

Via @TheSlowMusicMovement

Top quality.

1 Like

Produced on a whim across a few days, got inspired after busting out some Steve Monite and Vusi Shange last week. Two tracks. Sort of an A-Side/B-Side, stop-gap thing before the next outing, which will hopefully be a full album.

4 Likes

Pay what you want for today only. What Iā€™ve listened to so far sounds good.

Bandcamp Musts

1 Like

Iā€™m totally onboard with this due. I actually contact him to try and get him to do a release on the label, but very politely he told me he wasnā€™t the slightest interested and seems quite content in the Bandcamp backwaters with hardly anyone listening to him!

2 Likes