Clobber - a clothes thread

Got two years left of the demographic so in like flynn… x

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Gavin

1 Like

Those look great, I’m tempted!

1 Like

Yoko wool Siberian slippers accompany home working incredibly well. Those and a pair of gramicci g pants with a nice warm jumper

Remember back in the Superfuture forum days, the Superdenim one in particular around mid 2000’s (its probably still going) there used to be proxy buyers that would send the goods over from Japan for all the gear you couldn’t get here, for a quite reasonable fee. Pure Blue Japan, Samurai, Warehouse & Co, Eternal, Loopwheeler, Full Count etc

3 Likes

I’m waiting on a 6876 coat I pre-ordered to be produced.

I like a lot of different stuff, can’t help collecting vintage Stone Island (green edge badge 90s stuff), vintage Polo and Chemise Lacoste. Engineered Garments is always good. Kestin Hare, Gitman shirts, some Cos stuff is decent too and a few uniqlo collabs.

Love charity shopping, really missing it during lockdown. I kind of have the same attitude to clothes I do to records. If it’s something I really want I’ll pursue it and pay what it costs. But I’m not above finding 2nd hand stuff for a few quid or buying new stuff that’s easily available.

If it’s good, it’s good :+1:

3 Likes

any one have any hand me downs?? Been setting up our own business, doing home diy, and now first baby is on the way- any spare cash goes into buy records! Im in my mid 30s and still dressing like the skateboarder I was in my late teens / early 20s lol

1 Like

6876…buying from one of our own! :wink:

1 Like

Here’s the best bits from our FB page, which I update when I get around to it (every couple of weeks or so)

www.instagram.com/turnupsandturnouts

2 Likes

Can anyone recommend some decent hat brands? Caps or Trilbys / Fedoras type of things

Turns out (no pun) I already follow this :grinning:

1 Like

Yes remember it well, you could browse through the Real McCoy catalog and order

Been happy with Stetson and Christies.

There is a forum dedicated to all this stuff;

Www.fedoralounge.com

But can be a scene out of Guys and Dolls at times

1 Like

The end…

1 Like

Hahaha. Cheeky f*cker. I actually thought you meant the shop, then realised…

It was a bit War & Peace meets Anerican Psycho…

image image image

Always been about polo over here with a strong sideline in north face, carhartt, patagucci and lately tsptr, snow peak, and goldwin.

2 Likes

Think my full counts are 1100s. Blew out pretty quick so I got them repaired, think that’s part of the charm. Amazing fades (a good year before first wash)

1 Like

You just need to tack on an extended biography of Phil Collins at the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I meant you had it going on you Wally x

1 Like

my dream is to get apair of maharishi embroidered ski pants before i get too old to rock them…one day

1 Like