Bitcoin - News etc

Coinbase and Binance have placed restrictions on my accounts preventing me from buying using debit / credit card. Was ok a few days ago?

Tesla bought 1.5 billion in bitcoin, probably shifting the company into taking payments in cryptos.

Have you uploaded proof of ID etc, this happened to me and was fixed quickly with adding ID.

Yeah I’ve added it to both platforms. Coinbase have got back to me to say I should be ok from tomorrow, but Binance have come back saying that my account doesn’t meet their policies / security rules. No idea why. I haven’t changed anything. They said I can use P2P only for transactions?

Mmm i dont use Binance so cant comment on that one im afraid… Good that coinbase sorted :+1:

same here, on bitflyer

Not familiar with that mate?

Looks like Apple are about to dive in too.

Yes. That’ll really push it.

Switched to Kraken. Has a better interface and more crypto choices.

Cardano seems to be touted as a potential flyer.

I’ve invested small amounts in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Cardano and will see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Telegram group wayyy too fast for me but as up to the second on it with all the twists and turns. Wall Street bets just joined and was asking advice!

1 Like

This group is nuts. I also follow one called CrytoNekoZ Journal on Telegram though I must admit I haven’t a clue what he’s on about 95% of the time.

The environmental cost of Bitcoin mining.

I have some Urethra or whatever they are called… no clue what I’m doing.

2 Likes

Its currently creating more carbon footprint than Argentina apparently…

Me neither. It’s exciting (at the moment).

Cardano is about to explode apparently. It’s currently the third best crypto by market cap. I’m in.

2 Likes

Check out Ecomi’s coin OMI.

Also in on Cardano. Whats the new coin? Have you gone in on it?

Yeah I’m stacked with ADA too for the long term. I’m hoping it will be as big as Ethereum in terms of price in a few years.

Here’s some info on OMI. Essentially it’s the crypto behind this augmented reality app called Veve. It sells digital collectibles, and already has some serious brands on board.

Same I’m going long term on ADA just to see really. Its the one I’ll leave. The rest I am watching closely this year. Sounds are positive but this last week was a bit like ‘woah’… As my friend always says though ‘if in doubt zoom out’ hehe.

1 Like