Bandcamp Musts

:arrow_forward:︎ The Blackout Night | Moplen | G.A.M.M. Enterprises (bandcamp.com)

Cool take on the Trammps classic

2 Likes

Proper

1 Like

I always have time for the Cotonete / Dimitri collaborations

The DJ Deep & Romain Poncet Dub is a great heads down techy thing but there’s no preview yet

no great secret I love pretty much anything with Bottin on it

but is this track based on John Carpenter or did I misunderstand the description?

https://bordelloaparigi.com/shop/vinyl/bottin-dulce-de-luna-volver-al-campo-ep/

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

could’ve sworn this was African but actually Colombian!

3 Likes

a couple of great covers on this

3 Likes

dunno why i like this, kinda catchy dubby reset tune

3 Likes

Can someone get him to Europe?!

5 Likes

would gladly give you some of ours, we’re nearly 35C here in Seattle, bit of a heatwave atm.

1 Like

Same out here in New England. Was working on my porch yesterday and my computer just turned off. I took that as a sign from God and went for a swim in the river.

6 Likes

New Luke Una comp coming out from the guys down my way at WARM.

10 Likes

This guy.

7 Likes

Most excellent

4 Likes

He’s always been great, hasn’t he. Co-founded Imperial Dub with a mate, Finn, back in the San Fran days. Must be at least 10 years since he played Europe.

Fall In Love Not In Line sounded so fucking good through those La Scala’s a couple of weeks ago!

2 Likes

Funnily I met Finn in Spain a few years back at some music bar and had no idea at the time who he was or about his involvement. Brilliant writer. Told him to get a book published. So many top stories!

1 Like

You know he won Sky Arts Landscape Artist of the Year in 2022? A really talented and lovely man.

His childhood sounded incredible!

1 Like