Bandcamp Musts

I’ve never really used Bandcamp bar the Sault releases when I thought they’d be super difficult to get but turns out, not so much in the end.

I’m slowly dipping my toes into it and have set myself a budget for today, so with that what are your musts that you’ve found while taking a dive into those digital waters?

5 Likes

Admin out of Bristol is worth a follow… lots of quality edits, if that’s your thing… prolific too!

5 Likes

I was asked to do a little chart from bandcamp releases so will stick it up next week once he puts it on his website

1 Like

Happy to share Bandcamp collection link - could be a good way to find new music?

5 Likes

Begin’s Bandcamp Balearic Beauties

3 Likes

I have bought 1 or 2 records from Bandcamp but haven’t seen much in physical product. Plus, it’s not like filtering A record shop site.

https://buymusic.club

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks. I’ll try that.

Likewise

2 Likes

I stumbled across this the other week. Lovely summer song

6 Likes

Current wish list, ever growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loads of tracks from bandcamp here including my picks if you scroll down

1 Like

Bandcamp has turned into a real thing for me - having grown up in the pre-Napster era (remember Hotline client & Kazaa?) I never enjoyed paying for digital music and used free downloads as a way of trialing new shit or getting rarities unavailable in the store. Love the high quality downloads for DJing, but also use the streaming when commuting or feeling lazy at home.

4 Likes

This is me.

3 Likes

And me!

This is really helpful to me as I’m currently planning the buys that’ll set the direction for listening in 2022
Have added a few to my Wishlist but what would be your one must have?
What should I definitely add to my wishlist, and what should immediately move from wishlist to collection?

(or feel free to ignore, telling me what to buy is not your job I know)

2 Likes

A few recent faves:

2 Likes

Some recent faves here

1 Like

I once randomly came across your bandcamp and discovered Hotaru through it. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Ha, no worries. Glad to be of some service :laughing: