Bandcamp Musts

I have an deep seated fear of liking Sault in case they turn out to be Deadmaus, Steve Aoki, Swedish House Mafia and Paris Hilton but I’ll give it a listen.

8 Likes

“Sault eschew interaction with the media, they have never played a live show, given an interview or released a music video in support of their music”. Can’t be any of them, then! :wink:

3 Likes

…that’s just what they want you to think :wink:

1 Like

It really is an incredible album. Proper curveball.

2 Likes

Untitled (Black is) is a masterpiece imo, And the new one is :ok_hand:
Totally different, but very good.

1 Like

I didn’t know what to make of it. It made me feel like I was in an arthouse movie with Tilda Swinton & really nice titles.

1 Like

thank you kindly

1 Like

1991 classic from Mint Condition.

Bass, bleeps, breakbeats doing the business.

Digital up on Bandcamp now.

7 Likes

Only just discovered this thread…there goes the rest of my week trawling through everybody’s collections! Top stuff.

1 Like

98 of Psychemagik’s edits for a fiver. Put this on shuffle for a few hours and have a wild psychedelic orgy on the floor behind the decks.

13 Likes

And on a similar scale……

8 Likes

And of course the Lee Douglas archives….

https://douglaslee1.bandcamp.com/

4 Likes

Nice! I have bought edits from both of those on records, so this is obviously much better value.

1 Like

Beautiful deep house/ambient tune. Sounds like early CFCF. Yours for a quid. Kinda ridiculous really.

3 Likes

Quantum Amiga off this for 50p. Such a sublime track and one that is quite unlike anything else they’ve ever put out.

4 Likes

bit steep but so so sweet

2 Likes

Still loving that “Hacienda” one :grin:

Space Ghost does it again. Just ridiculous

10 Likes

9 Likes

Check these jazzy downtempo cover versions of Pacific 707

11 Likes