The Lette Mbulu edit is the nuts

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you! (Sorry for being basic)

1 Like

loving this thread ty all

2 Likes

here is my collection, trying to incentivise my fitness routine by buying something for each exercise session :-D, in my opinion the AOTN subscription is one of the biggest bargains ever silverybeams45's collection | Bandcamp

2 Likes

AOTN with another must have comp.

3 Likes

Just listening to this now, pretty fly.

2 Likes

I wonder if these means there’ll be a vinyl re-release? I still have the digi of Volume 2 (now without the Sonia track) and the tracklist appears to be identical. Too bad about the licensing…

I’m assuming this is a digital only release.

Do you know the story behind this re-release? Did they have problems with rights holder? Or why did they change the tracklist?

Not sure mate. Doesn’t say on Bandcamp.

New second circle is :fire::fire::fire: Apologies if posted already, I find it hard to remember where I’ve had things recommended from.

2 Likes

Incredible compilation album that I’m sure you lot will enjoy!

5 Likes

New music from Donald’s House. Review excellently my Dr. Rob
“Aurora Australis reminds me a little of the dramatic rock / pop dance of FKs remixes of Dave Gilmours Blue Light and Al Di Meolas Sequencer. Incredibly well-produced, all feature ambient intros and / or sections that verge on the Vangelis. Yes, theyre really that good.”

3 Likes

if you like that sort of thing :slight_smile:

Hey, I have a 4 track EP out on Monday via Bandcamp (available for pre order)
It’s the second self release from my Lone Saxon label. Inspired by the Italian/Ibiza Dream House of times past.
Below is Soundcloud link to an EP preview.
Hope you like x

9 Likes

Love this, can absolutely hear it as an opener to a Music’s Not For Everyone that will never be. Hypnotic.

Acid Jazz present and correct with a lovely disco cover of Promised Land

1 Like