Are You Producing Music Post Links Here So We Can Hear It

ep hopefully ready soon x :smiley:

Did this recently.

2 Likes

Really nice drums, and the rest

1 Like

I hope I’m the right topic, I made a track along with some great artists from around the world for this compilation, money will go in for the support of Glasgow Mutual Aid

Fully - there’s also this thread (especially if its for charity) > What’s New - Plug Your Stuff Here - #13 by TheSlowMusicMovement

1 Like

Here’s a bunch of new stuff I’ve just finished. All comments welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very tasty. I’m going to dig into that more tomorrow. Cloud Forest sound very much up my street.

Solid stuff mate.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Joe there’s some solid tunes there. Classic feel to it all and nice use of some well known samples. Cloud Forest and Mind Pallette stood out for me.

1 Like

Been doing a bit of the old italo dream house style of the late 80’s early 90’s. This is something I put up on soundcloud.

9 Likes

Love that. Great piano. Even have the loon sample.

What drums are you using? Is it a specific drum machine or samples?

Tanks for the kind words Don_Milano, I am using my TR8 drum machine for this as I have all the Roland drum machines in it. Its mostly the 707 and the 727 for the cowbells, maracas, ride cymbols, kick, toms etc. I have however smapled the congas at the beginning from a Manuel Darquart track called Miranda, and used the double dutch kick drum from the apple loops to beef it up.

Thanks

1 Like

Love the 707 sounds. I may have to get myself the TR8. Didn’t realise until now that it could be expanded with the 707 and 727 sounds. If Behringer made a 707 I’d buy that immediately.

Yeah you can just buy the expansion pack for it, or even I think now they do it with them all in.

Latest one, rework of a previous track, hope you enjoy, I think this one will be the 4th track of the EP.

Edit: and a 5th one

1 Like

Like that. Simple and effective. Can definitely hear where that would fit into a set.

1 Like

Thanks @elzorro :pray:

My last 12" came out in April 2020, but it did just get a limited repress. Only took me 10 years of releasing tunes to sell out a small vinyl run…

Prices have been looking a bit silly on Discogs but this should curtail it a little.

4 Likes

Happy you guys like the edit

1 Like