Are You Producing Music Post Links Here So We Can Hear It

love both of those mate!

Thanks very much Grant! Sharing my debut album from Nov last year. Five original and broadly danceable electronic tracks with excellent reworkings by the likes of Rude Audio and Ali Renault.

4 Likes

Released a couple of Italo dream house inspired EP’s on Bandcamp last year which did better than I expected along with a bunch of re-edits . I am having an issue embedding the Bandcamp player so here is a link:

Sportello

[https://sportellomusic.bandcamp.com/album/sportello-others-eyes-ep?from=embed]

3 Likes

I recorded and released this little EP during Melbourne’s 6 months of lockdown in the latter part of 2020. We’re out of it now, but my thoughts are with those of you still shut in out there…

1 Like

Here’s one I did just in January and remarkably it’s already out…it got played on Stuart Maconie’s Freak Zone at the weekend just there…plus getting support from JD Twitch, Soft Rocks and more

3 Likes

Very nice! I think I remember Higamos Hogamos from DC Recordings compilations about 12 years ago.

Yeah, that’s right…still active

1 Like

anyone doing anything new or exciting for Bandcamp Friday?

Lots of professional musicians on this forum so a bit awkward to share my stuff, but here’s the most recent thing I’ve sort of finished.

4 Likes

everyone has to start somewhere and you shouldn’t feel embarassed about doing it - everyone is an amateur enthusiast when they start.

3 Likes

Hipped to this thread by the alfos crew. Sean played a bunch of our tracks on last night’s transmission in case anyone likes the look n sound of them: https://flyingmojitobros.bandcamp.com.

We’re really looking forward to tucking into the tracks linked here. Love rummaging for new stuff X

5 Likes

Released this a few years ago, starts kind of new agey/Popol Vuh-like, going further through Tibetan chanting, resulting in a Tangerine Dream sequencing part to end in ethereal angelic dissolution, very pretentious, self indulgent stuff :slight_smile:
Performed this live in a trio as a one off, support act for Gigi Masin and Laraaji. The music goes together with a video as projected on the occasion as you’ll see, maybe someone can taste it here?
Sit back, relax… enjoy.

1 Like

Lovely sounding stuff. Lot’s to explore. Thank you!

1 Like

That Korg M1 piano patch takes me back. Nice tunes!

1 Like

If those are only demos, you’re got a solid foundation to build on. Maybe think about dialling down the genre hopping a bit. You’re covering quite a wide range of genres / styles. Then again who am I to say - may be exactly your thing!

Thanks for the feedbacks, mean a lot to me :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hello. 47 Minutes | Not Quite So | Wormhole World
We does sound a bit like Coil.

Finished this one yesterday… on a dubbed out tip x

1 Like

Made an edit of Dalvanius and the fascination: Vodoo Lady:

Do you accept Tech House?