YouTube previews broken?

As title! As title! As title! As title!

1 Like

i had the same error message :slight_smile:

Same here. I honestly don’t know what the problem is tbh. My dev is away in Costa Rico drinking mojitos watching monkeys so we might have to live with this for a little bit unless we have any shit hot developers on the firm : )

5 Likes

I wonder what those monkeys doing right now…

*wonders

Yes I just tried to update the firmware and that didn’t work so not sure. I’ll see if someone can help and like I say - if there’s any dynamite devs reading please get in touch… : )

1 Like

Thanks, Paul.

I’ve filed a bug with YouTube too. I’m asking my old friend and dev for help but lets see. Hopefully we’ll get this fixed as it was working so well : ).

1 Like

@Apiento
This looks to be discussing the same issue.
I don’t know how to fix it but hope this is useful to someone that does.

1 Like

Yeah I read that earlier but it didn’t help tbh. I think it might be beyond me. All the software is updated which was reported to fix the site but it hasn’t worked : (

We will just have to click on links till I can find a super smart developer to help me.

2 Likes

Yeah my current dev is on his hols - the old dev is too busy so we’re a bit stuck. I’ll ask another chap I know for a favour and see if he can help.

Workaround is if you use the embed link, but it’s a pain in the ass. Apparently YT doesn’t like people sharing too many videos…

Well let’s use the embed link. Only way. And yeah that’s balls but it works. : )