YouTube playlists for TP forum threads

I’m a little mental about compiling music, so I’ve made YouTube playlists for many of the music threads on this forum.

I’ve included everything linked, except full albums or tracks longer than 15 minutes (because they interrupt the playlist format).

I had originally posted these in a long buried thread that I can’t figure out how to link to, and people have requested them again, so voila.

I’ll be continuing to make these for other threads (Balearic, Italian, etc.) once those threads quiet down a bit, as they can be time consuming to update. But check here for them in the future!

Is It Balearic?

Deep House Ingredients:

Italians Do It Better:

MAW:

MURK/Miami Soul/DSR:

AOR:

Jazz:

Chuggers:

Disco 12":

Italo:

Esoteric Techno:

34 Likes

This is good shit. A service to all of us. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

many thanks for this!

Excellent!

That’s serious community service - thanks so much.

Fair play my man. All saved :+1:

Key Worker status! :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Added two more.

Thanks so much for putting these together, and making this thread!!

Thanks for the community service that man.

Top man! You must be doing some serious damage to your Ctrl C & V buttons! :laughing:

1 Like

Very much appreciated. Hurrah!

Thanks, was gonna make one for my ‘one tune for every country’ thread. BTW is there any IT trick to do this fast ?

Yes, on your mobile…create a YouTube playlist and then scroll down the thread, click each link, and just hit “add to playlist”. Doesn’t take very long.

Not that I’m advocating this at all for ethical reasons, (streaming is problematic) but purchasing YouTube premium really helps with the listening experience.

Wow, that’s a labour of love - good work!

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Updated for Italians Do It Better.

3 Likes

Bumped for Deep House Ingredients.

4 Likes

Wooo top work xx

1 Like