Who's yer record dealer?

Where is everyone buying from? There’s been a glut of new online independents recently that have been doing sterling work slinging wax, in particular…

Bruno
Hampus
James

Anyone else deserve a shout?

4 Likes

Updated the thread title hehe. Best to keep it tidy ; )

1 Like

I’ve been buying a lot from Will at Cold Cuts Hot Wax. Great service.

6 Likes

Here in the US I have been buying from Earcave (DC), Forced Exposure and Commend (NYC)

3 Likes

Aidy at Vinyl Underground knows his onions. Always a great service there.

2 Likes

My partners parents live in Northampton and I always pop in when I’m there. One of the best/most chaotic records I’ve been to, I always mange to find something he didn’t know he had!

1 Like

Nice! I’ve never been to the shop, but I often chat to Aidy on the phone. Must try and get up there when things open up. Furniture shop too right? Plus I like shoes hehe.

The in-laws are actually leather merchants! The furniture store definitely feels like a front for something as it’s the most out of date furniture for mega bucks!

Ah interesting, Trickers is my brand. Mind you it’s more slippers these days…
I understand the furniture shop goes back generations. I’m a furniture maker by trade, hence the interest. :+1:

It really is a blast from the past- defo worth the trip!

1 Like

Aidy’s a mate, was deffo my main source when I lived up that way. Used to spend hours in there hanging out and looking under the racks for gold that he forgot he even had.

These days also love Commend in NYC, deffo my fave local spot. Just need A1 to reopen now.

1 Like

pbvinyl for new releases!

2 Likes

Growing bin if I have extra cash

5 Likes

What @fred_naked said. Reggae Fever and Crazy Beat also see a fair bit of my cash.

I did a double take!! And scrolled back…

Josh Wheeler my mate in Sheffield…fernandorey on discogs. Does an ambient show on nts on a sunday. Top bloke with top records

2 Likes

I’ve also been using coldcuthotwax. Top selections

3 Likes

Ed Davies aka Disque 72 all the way for new stuff. Will treat myself occasionally on growing bin

5 Likes