Who Have You Made a Cup Of Tea For?

Just chatting to a PR chap and remembered making one for Paul Weller and his dad at work one day. “Cheers fella” he said…

5 Likes

I make my wife one every morning.

7 Likes

Pip and Digs from DiY and The Criminal Minds in the kitchen of our party house in Milton Keynes in 1990 :joy:

(plus several bifters natch)

5 Likes

Sir Alex Ferguson

8 Likes

Brian Blessed
Gordon Brown
Peter Mandelson
Malcolm McLaren

16 Likes

I made one for John Lydon… If we get the other three we’ve got a full house of London punk heroes.

8 Likes

Les McKeown from the Rollers

4 Likes

Never Mind The Horlicks

3 Likes

i’m from the states soooooo… nobody. myself, i guess. in fact, i think i’m the only regular tea drinker i know, other than a few hippy mothers of ex-girlfriends.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the small claims thread? :crazy_face: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve made a cuppa for anyone well known, but I have had a cuppa made for me by both Guigsy from Oasis and Cynthia Payne (notorious ‘party hostess’ as she called herself here in the UK during the 80s and 90s)

3 Likes

Kevin Godley
Rowan Atkinson
Mark Gatiss
Harmony Korine & David Blaine :grimacing:

5 Likes

The one person who stands out, mainly because he was so full of praise for how good it was, Dancing Danny D from D Mob

6 Likes

T Mob

8 Likes

At the same time?!

2 Likes

Wasn’t HK doing something with Blaine when he was in that box at Tower Bridge?

2 Likes

Yeah, one of my first proper jobs as online editor was editing the VTs that would show as part of DB’s ‘trapped in a glass box over the thames’ illusion/stunt.

3 Likes

Please, we need details. Earl Grey? Sugars? Any foibles?

I just can’t see Malc going for a standard builders

1 Like

Far too long ago to remember sadly! I worked on a tv show and he was a guest.

Didnt someone troll him with a drone copter with a bag of Maccy Ds hanging from it

3 Likes