Where's Music At?

Setting their machines to hypnotise, & with some algorithmic wind from machine music pioneer Laurie Spiegel’s classic Music Mouse software, cooling their newly created, consciousness expanding lysergic synthscape, Bitchin Bajas weave a mesmerising New Age wonderland for Drag City. It’s a magical place where ideas, hopes and dreams synergise & flourish, shading out all fears & hostility.

2 Likes

Same. The one I bought was Suede. Been playing it a lot.

1 Like

‘I wonder if I take you home’ amongst others perhaps?

1 Like

I keep waiting for a full on Hip House revival but there are just a few glimmers of hope a year so thought I’d drop the latest here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Rc-iId9bA

1 Like

Sonic sands endlessly shift at a granular level on the whim of OdNu’s guitar & six string triggered synths, as a seemingly endless array of micro sounds blink like fire flies all around the Dolby Atmos surround soundscape on this utterly mesmerising & magical electroacoustic ambient LP via Audiobulb, & available in immersive audio format here.

Im absolutely here for any more examples, I still love that sound.

1 Like

Legowelt

6 Likes

This is ace. Cheers!

Rhtyhm is a Dancer?

1 Like

New Sampa The Great “As Above So Below”. Giving it a first listen and it is brilliant. Doesn’t stick to one style throughout and is very unique. Brilliant album.

1 Like

Two of us is not quite a revival but it’s a solid start - I’ll keep posting what I find here!

1 Like

This is genius and another great Wolfers stylistic wander.

I’ve actually just kicked off a Slow Dub playlist with a modern focus:

1 Like

Go deep withAbstract Black as he takes the one man band concept to a next level Arkestral dimension, single handedly uniting Afro-American music’s southern hemisphere roots with a parallel dimensional hip hop jazz tape present before nonchalantly improvising his own tangential Afrofuturistic path for Banana Tapes.

Packing only his most ambient synths & trusty guitar with only a lava lamp for illumination, tarotplane drops by Tonight’s Dream Records to pick up some sandwiches before setting his Universal Positioning System for the heart of the kosmische sun. Luckily there’s space in the van so hop on board for this most cosmic of road trips.

2 Likes

This is good…

4 Likes

Im very interested in this, cheers.

1 Like

A recent one on growing bin. Not yet listened to the whole album but it was playing in local record shop and sounded pretty good, slow dubby Balearic house

6 Likes

New Kelela a beautiful exercise in restraint and wide open production. So nice. Wish it was about 20 mins long! Vid nice too.

7 Likes

Love this

That’s great