Where were yee in '93?

My gf at uni was from Enniskillen and I spent a lot of weeks of my student summers over there in the early 90s. Her cousin lived in Portrush (his Dad was a senior RUC officer so it was always a bit terrifying going there, having to use mirrors to check under your car when you left, locking the kitchen door etc). I think the family had an old static caravan near to Kelly’s, so we used to go a bit. I remember it being absolutely mental and that it was full of 16 year old girls with their eyes popping out of their heads.

2 Likes

Yes sounds about right and being full of girls off their heads comes with trouble no matter what Race, religion or football club you support,.

2 Likes

Lots of parties would be happening in the caravans after the club and you would be told even by the security it’s best not Go to any.

2 Likes

Yes it was a great venue and perfect for the afters/Sunday night vibe. Happy memories of many Sunday Bests in there, including Harvey playing this

3 Likes

I loved love ranch. McClusky has a new space/club opening soon….

2 Likes

Still an absolutely immense tune. Hadn’t listened to it in a while and that just got me quite excited

7 Likes

Mainly trying to make an eighth soap bar last a week. Every week.
Pirate Radio
Making 8 bit tracks with octamed, skipping lectures sleeping in!

6 Likes

Andy Blake played it at around 3am at the world unknown Orb Gig a couple of years ago. Sounded immense.

2 Likes

Gotta be in top 10 greatest remixes OAT?

1 Like

Mine has a rock burn in it. Not by me though, gutted then and now with the damage. (I did find a promo copy later in life)

2 Likes

Underworld’s Rez and Cowgirl

4 Likes