Whats the last record you bought?

Love those early prescription records. It would be cool if Rush Hour did a Chez Damier retrospective.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Bought this sealed early 90’s Japanese house bomb (I tell you what it is when I manage to get myself a copy). It was the only copy in Europe for sale. Frustrating…

4 Likes

Put it under a pane of glass and another flat surface and leave it out in the sun for a bit. You might get good results.

2 Likes

I did exactly this with a treasured first press of The Wailers - Catch a Fire (in the Zippo cover) and it worked perfectly.

2 Likes

Yes, my suggestion is mainly because it looks totally shot otherwise.

(If it works then you have to post it here: House Of The Rising Sun )

I asked help from the local record store guy who has Orb disk flattener (which is the best machine in the business). He said it’s impossible to get this straight. Seller gave me my money back, that’s positive.

Ask him to have a swing anyway, then with what he hopefully a record in slightly better shape do the oven and glass trick. I mean at this point it hasn’t cost you a thing so I’d try everything. As an aside I’ve seen guys in LA dewarp records in much worse shape using the Orb and the oven. JRocc swears by it.

Listed vg+ on discogs…

2 Likes

“Slight manufacturers warp, doesn’t affect play”

4 Likes

This arrived yesterday and has been on rotation all weekend. It’s a beautifully sequenced compilation, the tracks seem to flow into each other particularly on side 4.

9 Likes

It’s great isnt it. I think the first one got expensive now.

1 Like

Great cover

Did you pre-order? I did in June and it still hasn’t showed up yet, thought it was July release…

I did pre order. Got an email a few days ago to say it was shipping

1 Like

Waiting on mine too, but yeah seems it just shipped a few days ago…

2 Likes

All good- checked my spam and I got the same e-mail. :v:

1 Like

great cover. listening to the clips on juno, sounds like he’s put the tracks in through some sort of reverb/ distortion ?

2 Likes

I did the same last night. I think it’s just an awful uploading/recording by the folks at Juno. They sometimes record their samples at the wrong speed!:joy: Listening on the bandcamp all sound good :+1: I’m going to buy this now,

2 Likes

Btw you’ll save almost a fiver by getting it direct from Ctr records.

2 Likes