Whats The First Track You Played Today?

Sooo much goodness on here…

3 Likes

Space 8 by Nala Sinephro which soundtracked my walk to work through fields and footpaths beautifully.

2 Likes

In rising high mode…

3 Likes

Early morning in the jackin’ zone

1 Like

Music for the Jilted Generation - 3 Kilos probably being the most appropriate but I’m going all the way through

Warming up for the weekend again, looking forward to Kenny Dixon touching down in Beckenham tomorrow :sunglasses:

1 Like

https://nightmaresonwax.bandcamp.com/track/wonder

1 Like

Caught this in a DJ Qu mix, classic stuff!

1 Like

Still riding that beatdown Detroit vibe

1 Like

That’s a killer way to start the day.

Have spent the weekend sorting through records to sell. Apparently this is worth £150.

Bonkers.

4 Likes

Raining Pine Straw, track 1 on side 1 of Steve Cobby’s lovely tribute album to his mum, I’ve Loved You All My Life. Currently a song away from side 2 finishing and I think this one is just getting flipped over to start on side 1 again. Nice way to ease into the day.

1 Like

Sell, sell, sell

1 Like

I am. Got a decent pile of £100+ records and a very large pile of £50+ records that will be helping to fund the new motor before the ULEZ kicks in at the end if October.

1 Like

Nice, may as well sell if you don’t play them. What car are you getting?

Still undecided. The straight swap would be for the new Hybrid XC90 but we really don’t need anything that size anymore except during camping season. May opt for a smaller car, an XC60 or even a hybrid Golf or similar.

We’d love just to get a camper but not many options that are ULEZ compliant- unless we want to drop serious £££’s (which we don’t).

Playing this from the excellent new Ciao Italia comp

1 Like