What you going to?

Should be a special night - I haven’t played live since the pandemic started, and haven’t played with a full band in almost a decade!

4 Likes

Dresden at The Bongo club in May.

3 Likes

I can strongly recommend Keith Allen’s musical Rehab. I went to see it with the missus on Thursday at Cymon Eccle’s new venue Neon on Piccadilly. I’m not a musical fan but the songs in this were great and the cast had impressive voices, especially one woman who I discovered at the end was Mica Paris… It’s a very funny show and you’re up close to the cast as it’s performed in the round.

It’s only got a week left to run but still some tickets left. Go see
Rehab The Musical | Neon 194 from January 2024

1 Like

Saw Roisin Murphy with Crazy P supporting last night, an amazing performance. Proper spectacle and her band are fantastic.

10 Likes

Jordan Ludlow (make a dance) Hack Club Belfast Saturday after next :tada:

1 Like

We’ve got Logan Fisher from THAT Tryouts coming up to Brum to play for us this coming Saturday. Ticket link here Wrekin Havoc Presents One Of Us Tickets | Hare And Hounds Kings Heath Birmingham | Sat 17th February 2024 Lineup

5 Likes

Popped into Cloud 9 ‘loft’ party here on Saturday. A bit squiffy so didn’t last too long. Music ranged from Nuyorican Soul to the always epic Eberhard Schoener/Sting + a version of Yello tied up which I hadn’t heard out before. Still not massively sold on parties where they don’t really mix though

1 Like

Anyone going to Lowlife on Saturday?

1 Like

Yes! Big crew out for Toby T’s bday

4 Likes

I’m away so won’t make it unfortunately - have a good one!

1 Like

Nice. I’ll come say hi.

2 Likes

A good mate is 50 in April from here in Ireland but living in Miami since 97, just before it went bling. His wife is organising a suprise party and I’m lucky to be on the list if I can make it :crossed_fingers:. Flights are ridiculous prices now since the last time we were there… here’s one of the last mixes he put out ,alot of Noddy House :house:
Stephen Flynn | Playdate Sessions 025 by playdate sessions on #SoundCloud

Pet Shop Boys at ROH in July. Ticket prices eye watering but my favourite band of all time (also probably my most seen live along with kylie minogue!)

6 Likes

I have a couple of spare tickets for Lowlife as plans have changed last minute.

Happy to give them away, DM me :slight_smile:

I was gutted to not make it to Low Life either. Was really looking forward to it too.

Obviously not going to this.

“Alexa, what is the cuntiest line-up you can find?”

5 Likes

That looks awful/scary/sh!t all rolled into one. Who goes to something like that?

1 Like

No Rampling?!

16 Likes

Le God is loosing it big time. Been saying some weird scary shit since lock down and been dropped by Sky

1 Like

Was just going to say … surely Rampling’s doing the disco after

5 Likes