We have good friends from home living in miami since the late 90s we used to visit every year before Diddy and the bling took over the Winter Music Conference and they would run an off sonar type gigs in odd places from Hair salons to a Dennys where they had Dixon play on his first visit to Miami…
How have we come to this. The absolute dregs of humanity running our Country.
I see a lot of “what have we become?!” from both sides of the political/intelligence spectrum but i think its always been like this to some degree, although its just worse now because theres seemingly less severe consequences for acting like a cunt
Doesn’t seem to be any, from Windrush, Grenfell, Covid deals, Brexit, the list goes on and on.
That there Michelle Mone trousersing all that cash whilst sitting in the Lords just seems the cherry on the cake.
Sorry so angry can’t even string a sentence together.
I don’t get the point of this. Have they just hit a brick wall? There must still be things to rant about. I manage 3 a day myself.
Good thing we can vote for a party that offers a vibrant and fresh alternative.
Which one’s that?
Was there ever a point to Sleaford Mods?
Whenever I’m at the gym and hear an especially crap song, I shazam it. It’s invariably by Avicii. 95% of the time. (the other 5% is Swedish House Mafia). Avicii makes ATB sound like Mozart. The decline is neatly mirrored in politics- as bad as Reagan & Bush might have been, now we have Trump.
I wear headphones. That way besides being able to listen to decent tunes, I have a valid reason for ignoring anyone who approaches me mid-workout and says “have you nearly finished on here mate?”
Successfully manage to swerve shit music for most part. Can do nothing about the deaf bryan adams fan on the 7th floor, but the car radios aren’t too bad on my street and my preferred shops have no-music policies. I ought to go to gyms but the music was always a massive turn-off (and convenient excuse…)
Pair of tits
Covering Mariah Carey or Liza Minelli might be more apt after matey boy’s diva like flounce off stage in Spain the other week.
This reminds me of the great Nick Cave quote - “I’m forever near a stereo saying, 'What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.”
There’s a certain type of pub in any city popular with transient backpackers, where the soundtrack never dangerously veers off chilli peppers, crowded house, cranberries or U2. A cast iron rule.
Love that quote…