What are you YouTubeing right now?

This one for me .:chicken:

5 Likes

This could be fun, goin in.

1 Like

Love Hot Ones. And Scarlett :heart:

2 Likes

One of the most engaging things iā€™ve seen on YT that, cheers.

1 Like

More suitable for the Slow TV thread.

Another good one

4 Likes

I worked in very good kitchens for very many years, I have firmly come to the opinion that it is all a complete load of bollox. got used to seeing grown men brought to tears, chefā€™s getting knocked out because of pushing people too far, people with severed fingers having to finish shifts etc etc etc. And all for a very small amount of money, crazy.

3 Likes

These are cool. Some clips showing how the bass and drums and other elements of Thriller were created.

5 Likes
5 Likes

OOh, thatā€™s heady stuff for me. The instrumentation was such meaty track, I always felt that the boogie tune of the instrumental was surely gonna get released as a nightclub number, but as far as I know it never happened,

Well that sure was every kind of interesting. It takes me back to a time where, as a teenager i moved from electro/hip hop crew, to night clubs(and working for 2 summers in a fairground) that all played mixed genre music that was all killer for the dance floor. Until this day I struggle with single genre sets. So much of my education was learnt from and punctuated by the changes in mood/genre/groove. I have always felt a bit alone in that stance to be honest. Discuss ā€¦

2 Likes

Enjoyed that despite the crap filming lol, made me wanna listen to ā€˜Mountainsā€™ this morning

1 Like

What a tune, one of my favourite Prince tracks

1 Like

If you watch this and youā€™re not prepared to drop everything at a moments notice for her if she even merely suggested it then youā€™re a far better person than I am. Woman is a goddess.

3 Likes

I never understood why it became acceptable. Thankfully there has been a rise of female chefs putting this bullshit to bed.

1 Like

I found this one a bit awkward. Iā€™ve never seen her before which might be why. I guess itā€™s her thing to be inscrutable. I suppose she sort of had fun toward the end.
Iā€™ve always had a soft spot for SJ particularly Lost in Translation but also the marvel stuff. Have to say this didnā€™t make me think any more of her. The way she spat the rice though!:joy:

2 Likes

Just watched. Very impressive. Might steal the double denim look idk.

1 Like

I love Aubrey. I reckon she would be ace fun on a night out :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes