What are you YouTubeing right now?

Only good with lard, that.

6 Likes

Really miss Woody’s wine reviews. They used to be semi regular on the Red Laser blog

This is a classic Woody moment as well if you’ve never seen it

14 Likes
1 Like

Is it Techno? I always thought it was Rave personally

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it posted here before. Narrated by Steve Coogan, aired on BBC in 1992, surprisingly balanced for the time.

7 Likes

Would love an instrumental version of this. Cool, but kitch vid (and kinda like that promo video for Pocketknife & Cousin Cole - Tamborine Dream)

1 Like

Hadn’t seen it either and really liked it. Those scouse ravers were a really sound, articulate lot. There’s a line from the slightly odd guy from Lifeline at around 23 mins where he talks about “the beauty of the rave” and it was bugging me because I knew I’d heard it before. Just went back through a playlist and realised it’s the opening of this 2021 track from Solkatt: https://youtu.be/YSHoyNFHjgM?si=jePLI6SIqiDp2BtQ

2 Likes

Great stuff.

7 Likes

Brilliant
Just watched it & the Plastic Dreams one

1 Like

Oh for a time machine

3 Likes
1 Like

The version of Sparks on this is the best I’ve ever heard. Fucking incredible :fist:

I feel like this might have been posted before, but the bit from 40 minutes onwards with Frankie Knuckles walking around the former site of the Warehouse, then showing you how he made a re edit using “going up in smoke” and a reel to reel, then meeting with the dancers from the warehouse to discuss the vibe in the club. Pretty cool stuff.

7 Likes

This girl’s jumps are crazy…:astonished:

4 Likes

Hit the water like a sack of sh*t :grimacing:

4 Likes

If Wonder Woman on a skateboard isnt enough the cheap disco soundtrack should do it for you

9 Likes

Winner on both counts!

1 Like

Shame about the mongo push lol

1 Like