What are you watching?

What’s it called?
Can’t find it.

Ah sorry it’s on Disney not Netflix

1 Like

Yeh i skipped all the other episodes.

It’s nothing remarkable but lots of late 80s/early 90s chat and some footage. Good story about how London/Giles developed The Roots. I guess it’s the soulful episode of the series so Noel wasn’t invited.

2 Likes

Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan. By actually spending the entire show with someone from the country you get far more insight that just him solo. How they handled Rwanda’s recent history was really touching, a lot of these sleb travelogues could learn from it.

1 Like

Yeah and most of his stories I’m like ‘Did ya aye?’ :expressionless:

1 Like

This looks interesting. Two part doc about the rise of music piracy in the 2000’s

Article about it here too

4 Likes

Yiou can watch it here just scroll down through the movies
https://favmovies.to/home

2 Likes

I thought Id replied - Amazing television

1 Like

Finished Eric tonight, really enjoyed it! Story, colours, clothes, feelgood, dark, it had it all

6 Likes

Have started ‘The Leftovers’ never heard of it before. Interesting concept with good reviews but growing tired of it already. Hopefully it picks up. Anyone else seen it? Came out 2014

4 Likes

Enjoyed it too. Thought they stretched it out slightly too much and it got a bit unbelievable in places but overall was well made. Great soundtrack!

2 Likes

Loved the first series, the music was amazing. Max Richter score was one of the best I’ve heard in a show.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGD8miPYbNFt1IqhkURwB-sdUUPAQGKwi&si=QcjqXnEbiFOcvTDL

LOVE the leftovers

2 Likes

the NBA finals, even though i have no love for either team.

boston is whatevs, no real complaint but the eastern conference finals had a clear path to the finals, the only power teams fought each other early.

i could kind of say the same thing about dallas, they also sort of stumbled ass-backwards into the finals. one of my least fave teams in the league - luka is good but isn’t built to last and wants to litigate every slight or foul to the refs, which is a bore. he’s good as hell now but he completely looks like he has halftime beers and maybe a smoke or two, and when it catches up with him, he’ll act put out, like it’s all owed to him. also, jason kidd is just a horb of a guy. fuck him.

soooo i guess go boston?

I enjoyed it, despite never feeling like I really understood what was going on (which I think was intentional). It was Damon Lindelof’s first big thing after Lost, and I remember thinking I hope this one makes more sense!

I loved it. Carrie Coon is such an underrated actress…

and whilst it seems logical because of their surnames, I just can’t wrap my head around Justin being Louis Theroux’s cousin?!

3 Likes

What channel is it on? Can’t seem to find it…

Sky Atlantic/HBO

1 Like

Nice thanks, sadly I’m with Rishi Rich on that.

4 Likes

Just saw a video of Wayne Lineker getting knocked out with a punch last night in Ibiza :flushed:

1 Like