What are you watching?

shield re-watch is up next here after spiral re-watch

an inordinate amount of Test Cricket :cricket_bat_and_ball:

4 Likes

Which one? I don’t have Netflix.

1 Like

Spiral. Last ever episode is this Saturday night but all 8 series are on the iPlayer. Well worth watching.

5 Likes

90 Day Fiancé sounds ace : )

2 Likes

LOL we Googled which season to start with and Season 4 of “Before the 90 Days” was just chef’s kiss insane. The most delusional people putting themselves naively into situations they haven’t put an iota of thought into, flinging themselves into the abyss…“for love”. LOLLLLL

finally got round to watching ‘back to life’. very dark but bloody funny too :ok_hand:

1 Like

the NBA, cooking shows, and benign sitcom classics like mary tyler moore and the bob newhart show.

i’ve found that most modern stuff is built to stress out the viewer. cringe comedy has probably never been so popular. i can’t get with that shit anymore, i just want to watch chill people do chill things. old before my time!

‘Once Upon A Time In Iraq’ on the BBC iPlayer

Not an ‘easy’ watch, brilliant documentary, nonetheless… first person accounts from the spectrum of those involved and affected.

6 Likes

currently watching…

the serpent, the bureau, call my agent, modern family, brooklyn nine nine, Arrested development, Man down and the U.S office (amazing)

I think it’s a couple of years old, but I recently got into Back To Life on Netflix.

lately… action movi3s, 80s thru 90s

mostly JCVD :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Loved Babylon (1980) on Netflix.

“Young Black Londoners embrace and explore the city’s reggae scene while coping with systemic racism and personal problems.”

4 Likes

Just finished all 4 seasons of High Maintenance. Amazing show, all scored perfectly!!

2 Likes

Lovecraft Country was the best thing I watched on tv last year - amazing show and thoroughly recommended

3 Likes

Just watched Lupin and absolutely loved it!

2 Likes

Doing a re-watch of The Wire. Not seen it since it first aired. Still epic

The Serpernt. Sinister, unsettling and compelling.

Cobra Kai. Needed something light & breezy after The Serpent!

The Making of Motown. SKY Documentaries

Motherland hilarious sit com action

2 Likes

just rewatched adam curtis “hypernormalisation” and “bitter lake”, heavy viewing but almost prophetic.
He has a new one coming in feb too.

binged “the boys” last week, worth a watch

3 Likes

Joe Pera. Get the feeling he’s a “love him or hate him vibe” but i recommend these short and nicely daft episodes. Good lockdown viewing. Joe Pera Talks with You - All 4

Looking forward to checking Painting With John (w/ John Lurie - Fishing With John) whenever I can get it.

1 Like