What are you watching?

You think they are doing things the right way? They are in the 4th year of litigation with the Premier League on their finances and its not over.

1 Like

Mate, Liverpool are my second team. I’m not a fan of any of these owners/syndicates that have become the norm in the EPL. With huge amounts of money, corruption always follows and dodgy characters appear. I’ve not been following the City case so can’t comment on that. I have less and less interest in the EPL as time goes by.

To get 92 points and not win the league is unreal. Have to take your hat off to Liverpool for pushing it to the very bitter end. City are such an unlikeable club

3 Likes

Not to yuck your everloving British yum, but isn’t there a football thread on here somewhere you can take the round ball chatter over to? Yes it’s a popular global game, but it bores the shit out of some of us living elsewhere, not ensconced in the Beautiful Game like you Brits are. As you were.

11 Likes

Not all Brits I might add. I’d rather wank with knives than watch football.

7 Likes

Im weirdly one of those that doesn’t follow it at all but loves to watch it but there’s a thread here for all things football related… : )

3 Likes

Neanderball :person_tipping_hand::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Had symptomless covid last week and got thru half of Donald glovers Atlanta s03. Holy moly it’s good

5 Likes

Prehistoric Planet with David Attenborough

Incredibly photo realistic recreation of Dinosaur life. They look, well… real.

1 Like

Agreed - an extraordinary film !!

Had seen it pop up on Netflix loads of times and discounted it immediately until a colleague dropped it into conversation. Have only seen two episodes of volume 3 but ‘Love Death and Robots’ could be one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in a while. Am hoping the rest of these short stories are as good as the second episode (the one with the giant crab) :crab:

3 Likes

It on my to watch list… :+1:

I cannot recommend the final series of Better Call Saul enough. The writing, directing and acting is just off the scale.

4 Likes

Finally got round to watching this the other evening - most enjoyable.

1 Like

I really like the format. Keeps it interesting.

The Truffle Hunters (iPlayer)

Another cracking Storyville doc full of some amazing characters (including the dogs). Loved the 88 year old dude sneaking out the house for a bit of night time truffle hunting :smiley:

3 Likes

Agreed. Latest episode was a genuine WTF momemt.

Gotta wait til July now for the final episodes

2 Likes

I only started BCS recently after everyone raved about it on here. On season 2 now and it’s already getting better and better. Top level TV.

4 Likes

So, I never got on with Breaking Bad and didn’t finish it, do you need to have watched it to ‘get’ BCS?

There are multiple connections to BB, but it more than stands on its own as a show. Having said that, understanding some of the links to BB would enhance your viewing experience I’d say.

3 Likes