What are you listening to now, I mean right now in this moment?

there’s a FK remix of Lighthouse Family “High” that is beyond cheesy but I’ve seen it do some serious work on a crowd.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Appreciated. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

New Madlib lp edited and arranged by Four Tet… Damn.

2 Likes

Sunshine Radio – Tommy Guerrero

dusty desert vibes !

1 Like

Its great to come back to Test Pressing and see all the work and support you do for great music ! Keep it up !

1 Like

love it !! Please send me any mixes youve done, quiero mas disco espanol, info sobre la ruta destroy , fran laenears , anything spanish and club culture based Valencia Brutal: Jorge Socarras + Fill Lex Recs Valencia Brutal | Campari0safari's Blog

4 Likes

This: The Countach - Aqua Marina (Paradise Mix) - YouTube

Feeling: Optimistic.

4 Likes

Enjoying this at the moment

time for tea by mattmosphere on #SoundCloud

Tom Findlay Presents Loose Joints - Soho Radio

Feeling: Monday Morning

Contemplative

1 Like

The new Steve Spacek album… as recommended by this here forum.

This mix from the don DJ Lloyd: 1800 triiip - DJ Lloyd - Mix 018 by Planet Trip Records | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Absolute delight

1 Like

Getting some tracks together for a radio show

6 Likes

Feeling: Like I’m ready to chuck work for the day

https://www.mixcloud.com/1btn/balearic-ultras-with-kenneth-bager-music-for-dreams-30012021/

1 Like

On the mountainside by fireflies

Feeling: dark

Marcos Resende & Index’s 1976 self-titled debut album has never been released before (until now, that is), meaning the well-known Brazilian jazz-funk outfit’s starting point has always been obscured. These songs were recorded over the course of a month in Rio’s Sonoviso studios with sound engineer Toninho Barbosa, “the Brazilian Rudy Van Gelder,” noted for his work with Azymuth and Marcos Valle, among others.

CAN SOMEBODY PLS SHOW ME HOW TO EMBED A YOUTUBE CLIP?? It’d driving me insane - thanks

1 Like

Brian Eno- Apollo/Atmospheres & Soundtracks

1 Like

Dancing as I do the dishes

I just copy and paste the url into this panel on a new line and it embeds. Some seem to work and some don’t. That’s as much as I know.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3wAH7Lgz0

7 Likes