Trainers/Sneakers

No

heineken

2 Likes

Good god. All the no!

1 Like

Yellow on sale 1st Sept on Nikecraft.com and 2nd Sept everywhere else by god know what means, a ballot maybe?

2 Likes

I was a bit late on these as I tend to stick to New Balance and Nike Air Max 1 these days but a fella was wearing some in the gym the other day and caught my eye. Only one shop has them left in stock at full price but managed to get some on eBay for £60.

I am actually selling a few more of my trainers now as gathering dust. Decided to just keep the ones I wear regularly and occasionally pick up a pair off my list, starting with the above and next will be the air max 1 patta dark russet for the winter so my monarch stay clean. Nowhere near as dedicated as I used to be but still have some interest.

1 Like

Good idea. I’ve bought and sold trainers on and off for quite a few years and have been having a break from it for a bit apart from selling the odd pairs I don’t wear anymore. I am planning on starting up again soon. I use the eBay and Depop platforms but will also get an Instagram page going like you. How do you sell if you don’t mind me asking? Just Instagram? What about payments? I will follow and take a closer look when I get back on Instagram. Have been on a social media break for a bit. Well just Instagram as it was all I had anyhow.

Snagged some 991’s on eBay for £68. Pretty happy with em.

3 Likes

I’m not a collector or anything but always liked fresh sneakers since i was a kid. I wear NB, Nikes and Adidas mainly but have a few Reeboks and Converse (they made a nice one with Stüssy a few years back) too. Aside from that Yuketen is my favorite brand but they’re too expensive for me so i wear my Clarks as i’ve done since forever.
Last week i was gifted a pair of shoes from a new brand, Neutra, which are the most comfortable shoes i think i’ve ever worn. Every detail is perfect and the materials are top notch. They look much better in reality than on the website but here’s a link anyway.

4 Likes

new-balance-fw22-2_w414.jpg

Like these forthcoming Kith 990 v2 but doubt I will bother as I still need to get the Teddy Santis v2 from a couple of months back. Prefer them to the above. Number two on my list to buy when I’ve sold a few. I did have the Kith Navy from a few years ago but barely wore them as a tad too big. Sold them recently to a very happy young lad buying his first ever pair of New Balance. Good start!

3 Likes

Not my kinda thing, even though I’m a Northerner (inna London Town) I’ve always been a ticks not /// person, but thought these were relevant. Saville still flogging that wonderful ‘found’ graphic…

1 Like

These new Half Cabs are looking lovely for the winter months.

4 Likes

I like these Tiago 808 new balance skate

3 Likes

Influenced by @liteworks lovingly curated profile, I have now set my own up. These are just a handful from my own collection that I no longer wear but after my holiday and once I’ve sorted through a few finances I shall be looking at starting up in earnest again : -

If you check my depop profile I have a few jackets for sale too, one from Albam and two Danton.

3 Likes

Nike Air Max 1 Denim

nike-air-max-1-denim-dv3050-300_w490.jpeg

And Nike Air Max 1 Hemp

nike-air-max-1-crepe-hemp-fd5088-200_w490.jpg

They both look ok, not tempting me to buy. The denim edge it but prefer the recent Kasina ones in blue/grey.

Although would love to double denim it and then add the denim ones to have a triple day.

5 Likes

The toebox on the modern AM1’s is all sorts of wrong IMO

Too slim/pointy?

No they look like you’ve been kicking a wall :laughing:

1 Like

Oh ha. I’ve not really noticed. I have some from 2018 and some from this year so not sure if they will be different. Will check tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve had previous incarnations of the denim thing and those shoes were a nightmare. One night on the tiles and they look knackered but not in a great way.

2 Likes

Please tell me you triple denimed?

3 Likes

First time a pair of EQT have caught my eye

1 Like