Track ID’s - Name That Tune

Yep

Listen to Billy Daniel Bunter & Sanxion - 89 Warehouse (CLIP) by Billy Daniel Bunter on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Yes! thanks a lot. I remember stumbling across this release as well at some point in the past. It’s definitely a buy now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, worth a shot. Still really need tracklists for two mixes by Invisible City Soundsystem:

“Foxing”, and “Pool Mix 13”

Anyone?

Track from a few years ago, featured a female vocal, using the lyrics from Bruce Springsteen’s - Tougher Than Rest?

Ever since it was screened, my mate has been trying to find out what Indian influenced house track is playing between 6.07 to 6.31 in this World In Action programme:

Can anyone put him out of his 33 years of misery?

1 Like

Think this is the one your after :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bloody hell, that’s it!

Thank you so much. He’ll be made up his search is over!

4 Likes

Top spotting!

2 Likes

Or has it just begun…

2 Likes

found it

2 Likes

Tune at 1 hour 46 minutes.

Help needed

Been trying to ID the track at 17:00 ever since this mix came out.

Can anyone help?

Is it this sped up? Or a different mix? Or cover.

2 Likes

ok mate i owe you a goddamn beer!!!

1 Like

Anyone know the OG that was used by the Idjut Boys for their edit, Bethlehem?
Can’t find it on YT unfortunately .

1 Like

Well my last request was a bust, here’s another challenge. Maybe the Street Soulers around here might know. 14:00 in this excellent mix:

Help! About three or four years back at Mercury Rising, Harvey played an edit of a The Who record. I am not into The Who at all so no idea what the record was or who the edit was by but it sounded ace. Some Spanish dude told me it was an The Who edit so hopefully he wasn’t winding me up. Any ideas please? I am guessing it may have just been Harvey’s one edit that has never seen the light of day.

Probably this:

Ashley Beedle on remix duty.

3 Likes

Best thing The Who ever did (along with 'Can’t Explain)
Townsend on vocals i think

1 Like

An edit of Eminence Front perhaps? Lots about. Track 3 on this EP gets a few plays from me.

There’s also a drum heavy edit that Maurice Fulton plays that I’ve never been able to locate, that @domodisco told me about.