The rare$t of the rare

No idea!

You meant the record no? Idea are well above board.

2 Likes

I’ve done the same. There’s a David Hockney book they are selling for £75 that I got for £8 on eBay

2 Likes

Impressed that you were going in '54, early doors

3 Likes

Always on the bleeding edge my friend…

IMG_20220113_204237
A mate has two of this

2 Likes

As a teenager circa 86 I remember a couple of Ibiza holidays where San An was alwys plastered in Ku posters for topless / wet t shirt partys

Here’s the jungle party… a better poster than I recall - might frame it still :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Thats ace. Frame it.

2 Likes

Naughty Blu tak marks in the corners

Found my copy of Tortured Journey - anyone here interested in purchasing?

Got a copy of this in my parents garage, only just noticed how stupidly priced it goes for what is a fairly average tune…

i’m in the process of selling my copy of this thing - doing it through a record shop because i don’t think i can handle the stress of selling direct. i do like owning rare stuff, but i could buy a heck of a lot of records i would actually listen to for this sort of money…

that was a 30p record at the car boot btw, was right at the bottom of a pile of max bygraves records, didn’t really know what it was but thought it looked worth a punt

4 Likes

And especially as you can buy it digitally for less than two quid.

ha, i thought you were selling an actual synthi and i was like “why would you sell that through a record shop?”

ah that 's the dream car boot find that. gotta keep checking the suitcases!

3 Likes

Complete madness

Madness. I had that in a Juno wish list for months before it eventually sold out.
Bought it on a different version

1 Like

Just seen this on ebay :exploding_head:

1 Like