The Forum Reviews Music For TP

I’m guessing it’ll naturally evolve & find it’s feet as it continues, think i’d prefer reviewers having their own style rather than a uniform style everyone uses.
Props to the guys who volunteered for the first go.

2 Likes

Yes enjoyed reading and went on to look for the releases. Thanks to the contributors.

1 Like

Round 2 up here with them grouped together by release as Joe, Deep Concentration and Guy all kindly sent them split up… This is ace.

6 Likes

This is a cool concept and it seems to be actually working pretty well. Can i be considered for a future round of reviews please?

1 Like

Thanks Paul - nice to be a part of it again. Although I think my rollover review is sitting against the Archeo section!

3 Likes

Fixed. Sorry about that. I’m not sure how I did that as it took me ages haha.

1 Like

Of course!!

1 Like

Cheers Paul :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These reviews are so good. I’d love to give it a try but you lot have set the bar so ridiculously high I’m not sure I’d do it justice! Hat tip to the three of you.

The brilliant descriptions make me think there’s something in all 3 records for me and I’ll be sure to check them out.

2 Likes

Ok. New set here with the same respect shown to not sharing the files please party people : )

Jean Luc-Ponty - Fast Lane (Reissue on Aroop Roy’s label)
Pyschedelic Research Lab - Tarenah (Reissue on Going Good)
Yuji Toriyama on Time Capsule

Perfect. Spark, Mario, Franni and Joe. Will ping you all.

2 Likes

I’ll be up for a go on these ones please :pray:

1 Like

I’ll take a crack at these if no one new comes along.

1 Like

I’d love to write about these please as they look right up my street.

1 Like

Seems like mine didn’t make the cut :frowning:

You want to do a reviewFranni? I missed it. I’ll add you today. :ok_hand:t3:

I just want to say thank you to all of your guys who wrote the three reviews. I’ve never got a triple review in my life before and it feels great. You guys made my day
Rocco

12 Likes

@deepconcentration has reviewed the new Soundway Comp up on the site… Nice.

10 Likes

Great review @deepconcentration you’ve got a real talent for this

2 Likes

thanks for the forum support! and of course thanks to @Apiento for giving me the space.

4 Likes

Great review. Excited to get my hands on this release.

1 Like