The Birthday Thread

Post your birthday and feel the love.

Happy birthday @Discophrenia :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

15 Likes

Cheers!

44 times round the Sun.

15 Likes

Same as Smokey Robinson and Lee Marvin which is good. prince nonce ruining my vibe tho :laughing: my girls share Dolly P and Beyonce which they love.

3 Likes

HB man, hope its been a good un

3 Likes

I share mine tomorrow with Billy Joel and Rosario Dawson :green_heart:

9 Likes

HBD dude :sunglasses: :heart:

1 Like

Cheers Sam. Yeah my brother and family came up north as a surprise which has been perfect - hadn’t seen my 2 favourite nephews since I moved in February.

Also, finally got a start date for my new job (I had the interview and was offered it on 27th Feb). Background checks and the usual local authority fuck ups causing the delay.

All in all, a very nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope you’ve had a grand day :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice one. Just got back from a great week in your country, Loch Lomond and then 5 days up through the Hebrides, what a place. Stunning.

2 Likes

When the weather gods are on your side, it is stunning. I’ve never known wind like you can get up here sometimes. Mental. But when it’s nice… it takes some beating.

2 Likes

many happy rotations!

1 Like

and also to @Discophrenia: enjoy guys! :beers:

1 Like

Happy happy birthday @Nice2CU2CUNice :balloon::balloon::mushroom:

4 Likes

many happy returns!

2 Likes

Have a great one mate!

2 Likes

Thanks folks :pray: our daughters going away party is tomorrow :cry: she’s going to Vancovour, so it’s like I’ll be skipping a year this time as its not all about me me me… :joy:

8 Likes

Happy birthday mate, enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Craig! :champagne: :heart:

2 Likes

aw man the happy/sad days. however, you stand a strong possibility of spending more time in the couv so that’s a net positive.

2 Likes