Test Pressing News

A new mix tape series of chilled music and a Studio reissue…

4 Likes

New mix business from Glasgow… Some scratched out dub sound…

4 Likes

Oh and more…


14 Likes

@JuraSoundsystem made my dog walk this morning very pleasant indeed! Especially that Sarah Bates tune.

3 Likes

That Sarah Bates track is ace, as is the Disciples tune. Not heard that before, whole album it’s from is great.

2 Likes

All about that Steve Jones dub for me … late contender for track of the year!

2 Likes

This one’s out today… Nice one!

And bonus mention on this one…

8 Likes

Fx on that Orange Place dub sound amazing

4 Likes

Arrived in the post this morning. Had it on repeat. Beautiful

2 Likes

One day after I said I wasn’t buying another record until 2025. Fantastic :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Killer afro-disco on Sweet Free Association.

10 Likes

Afro-disco. Two words that when placed together rarely disappoint

1 Like

Sade Deep Cuts via LA’s In Sheeps Clothing… I think we missed Mermaid…

And a new mix up from Eiji who co-compiled the lovely Virtual Dreams comps…

18 Likes

A piece in memory of Alfredo… Instead of writing a full obituary I decided to run the interview Dr Rob did with Alfredo from our Ibiza DJs Publication which uses his own words to tell his story. It felt more fitting for some reason to hear his voice and tone…

38 Likes

The 2024 Round Up is up… Hope you find some things you like…

33 Likes

Love this every year, always something that’s completely passed me by.

8 Likes

Love this every year, always contains contributors that have completely passed me by!

4 Likes

Some great stuff there I’d missed. Cant believe I hadn’t heard that Total Blue album before

4 Likes

Always a treat!

3 Likes

Spent quite a bit of time today going through the TP 2024 round up. Some delightful and off the radar stuff.

My bank balance got pilfered as a result. Hopefully the postie sorts me out before New Year!

7 Likes