Spotify mixes

I’m a bit of a late convert to Spotify but turns out it’s quite good. Main gripe is most dj mix releases seem to appear in unmixed form as a compilation and you totally lose the vibe. Having said that seems a few are starting to appear… so can we have a dedicated thread to best spotify continuous mix releases ???.. i’ll start with this… love it when djs can mix tempos / styles but keep the vibe… like the NOW boiler room outing…

5 Likes

I was a late convert as well and really only signed up when COVID hit and we were working from home and TP did that incredible Stay in and Chill series that really helped us through. Watching with interest.

3 Likes

I like this mix from Running Back celebrating the Front club.

5 Likes

I was an early adopter😂 I’ve been paying £9.99 a month since 2010. I used it heavily at a venue I was running at Glastonbury and needed a load of random stuff on my laptop. I made a huge playlist ‘available off-line’ and it worked a treat.
Used it a lot up until a few years ago when i started using Soundcloud and Mixcloud.
My 13yr old daughter asked for her own account last week. It seems that both she and my son, and my wife have all been using it but can only listen to the same tune at once.
I checked it out and found it unrecognisable​:joy::joy: Full of Yungblud and the Girl in Red amongst others.
Anyway, I signed up for a Family Premium membership for £14.99 a month. Two days later I get the email telling me it’s going up to £16.99 a month🤔.
Still, what price happiness and family harmony?? :joy::+1:

3 Likes

I love this album. The man has taste.

just started on this special request and it’s gorgeous,thanks

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

This is mixed but the tracks are split.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah love it. Hearing de-orbit by speedy j being dropped into the mix was a particular delight for me. Must be over 20 years old and it still sounds mega fresh…

1 Like

This one only got released recently . Never heard of him but very nice

Ha… i’ve got a family subscription too… the spotify reccomendation algorithm does indeed struggle to come up with suggestions that combine the finest moments of little mix and ariana grande courtesy of my 2 daughters with my own selections !

2 Likes

No link but I think the Josey Rebelle in Space (on beats and space label) is on there. That’s fire!

2 Likes

as you say… :fire:

3 Likes

Kareem Ali’s Public Playlists… not strictly mixes, but quality selections, nonetheless

This is quite nice as well.

2 Likes

Just found this handly little playlist. All the late night tales mixes in one place

3 Likes