Socks - Keeping toes warm and looking nice at the same time

I quite like happy socks I must say

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, just ordered a few pairs.

1 Like

Me too! They do the job for me…

1 Like

Anyone a member of this?

Latest additions. Kafka had a tenner off each in the sale and they went super fast

3 Likes

Decka socks from Japan are very cool. Not many stockists in the UK and they are a tad expensive but worth the search/price

These. Merino. Paninaro Quelli Viola Paninaro Calze - Sock Council

Quite like these for summer. Pacifico IMG_20210321_173010|445x500

https://www.peggsandson.com have a promo on at the moment ‘spring15’ for money off those lovely Anonymousism socks, no affiliation etc.

TK MAXX specials

New Rototo socks just arrived. Of course they come with a wee hole in the back of each and a carabiner to hang them up with, because they’re Japanese :rofl:

5 Likes

Now I’m a massive clothes tart (I work in sportswear so it’s all “research” you understand), but you know the best socks in the world, hands down (feet down?), no contest?

Uniqlo heattech thermal socks.

They never lose their shape, they stay up, they’re available in nice speckley grey marls, they last forever, they don’t smell, they’re cheap.

Now they don’t have any cotton which would normally be a deal breaker for me and I suspect a lot of you lot with your looms and your artisanal hemp, but honestly I find it hard to wear anything else these days. I wear them all year round with suits, hiking, running, without shoes in the bedroom.

These things changed my life… other socks just don’t work properly!

1 Like

Heresy :laughing:

1 Like

Prompted a little by the Hiker Trash post. Darn tough are what real hiker trash mainly wear. They have been known to last an entire US thru hike(Mexico to Canada), and come with a lifetime replacement warranty.

2 Likes