Palma / Majorca - Places and Spaces

Anyone know any clubs in Palma… My best mate is going and hasn’t a clue where to go…

1 Like

Kiko at Garito Cafe is always a great night.
Kiko Navarro @ Garito Cafe 25 - 01 - 2020 by kikonavarro on #SoundCloud

And Bazaar Tapas Bar is very good, all the good stuff is up the hill at top of the town usually not many tourists and it was a dodgy area but last few years alot of galleries and quirky bars and restaurants have popped up…A bar known locally as The Bad Boy Bar is definitely worth a visit if you can find it, run by an Argentinian Rasta who lived in Ibiza for years before moving to Palma. He’s a character to say the least…

Thanks chaps!

1 Like

My 18 year old son’s off to Mallorca with his mates on Saturday and I was having a look last night at what the nightlife was like. There’s a place called Edensonamar on road north to Soller that looks ok and Kiko Navarro seems to play regularly. BCM looks dreadful but funnily enough Dimitri from Paris is playing on Saturday night.

Unfortunately Garito Cafe which I’ve heard is cool appears to be closed at the moment due to staff shortages.

Spotted a food/drink place in Palma called larosa vermuteria which looks ace.

Haven’t been in Palma/Mallorca since I was a kid but remember it was lovely away from the brit madness and have been looking at flights myself.

2 Likes