New Radio Station Loose Needs DJs

Not sure you’ll be able to do much as your site is probably ‘compliant’ with web standards as it should be. More down to the ‘customers’ device.

1 Like

Full day of tunes on Loose.

I’m pleased with how my Silver Rox show came out this month although still never sure if I’m talking too much/not enough and whether what I say is any good. It’s on 1500 - 1700. All feedback welcome!

3 Likes

Same, usually the former:) stay Loose 4eva

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying your shows , usually on catch up coz bloody work having me back in the office too often these days :grin:

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated. I hate it how work gets in the way of life!

1 Like

Biggie today from 11. Tunes and chat with Mark Seven Hope you can join :pray:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxdqRb6q1Nl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

12 Likes

You are doing it proper, I will be tuning in. Great choice of guest.

1 Like

Thanks @don_milano :facepunch: hope you enjoy :pray:

Listening now, sounding good.

1 Like

Horizons :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Missed about 15 minutes due to a work call coming into laptop via zoom. Had to quickly switch the sound output from a Bluetooth speaker to a headset and stop the show. Very annoying, having work interrupt a Mark Seven interview.

3 Likes

Good stuff. I was getting loads of audio gremlins but probably due to going in multiple buildings, pausing it and in and out of wifi!

1 Like

You need to refresh the page on the Loose player if you pause it/lose connection. Otherwise it can keep cutting out etc.

2 Likes

@Joe on now :point_up_2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking forward to listening to mr parkway! When can we listen back to it?

1 Like

Should be in the next week or so. I’ll stick the link up when it’s on the clouds

3 Likes

It was a great show @Pauleast77

1 Like

Thanks @elzorro still a bit rough on the levels etc but pleased with how it came out. Mark was an absolute gent. Just thinking about the next one…:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have to say thanks to the Loose folks for giving the show a home over the last 18 months. Comp is out today:

Support!

6 Likes

Latest one on listen again

4 Likes

Catch me in the drive time slot today 5-7pm on loose.fm. Got an energy packed show lined up to get the weekend started early :slight_smile:

8 Likes