Lately I’ve found myself really into records like:

Coral D “Everything Going To Be Alright”
Mogwaa “Spatial Bliss”
Shanti Celeste “Shimmer”
Spirit of Sundays Ensemble “Mine To Give”
A+A “Rite At The End”
Lindstrom “Spire”
Mildlife “Rare Air” (Apiento remix)

I’m going to be lazy here and crowd source records that are of that ilk. I’m really feeling these.

4 Likes

not to yuck your yum, but isn’t the thread “what are you listening to now, i mean right in this moment?” already doing this work for you?

No, because I’m looking for a very specific type of record and that’s more general but point taken.

Have you checked out Coral D’s stuff on Klasse Wrecks - Sway/Falling Away?

Wil Hofbauer / Sangre Voss might also be interesting producers to check. Plus others on Third Place records.

1 Like

You checked this? Might fit the bill. Sure it came as a recommendation from someone here. It’s ace.

2 Likes

I bought a copy of that off discogs last night and have two releases on Third Place after someone suggested it a couple of weeks ago. I’ll check that other suggestion out, thank you. Klassewerks in general seems great busy diving in.

That’s exactly the vibe. Thank you.

Feeling this:

1 Like

You might like this, not the vibe I usually gravitate towards but this track was a biggie for me last year:

1 Like

Me neither but lately it is all I listen to. Makes me think of the 90’s for some reason when music was a little bit of everything.

2 Likes

Morning Dip off that EP is great.

The new Wisdom Teeth on Incensio is also worth checking.

And on a slightly more organic vibe, Puma & The Dolphin have done a load of good stuff. New EP out today on Invisible Inc.

And shout out to @Piers and the brilliant Mysticisms label. The recent N-Gynn release could fit your requirements.

2 Likes

The Beach mix?

1 Like

Yes, I got everything on Mysticisms that I could the other day and did the pre-orders. Excellent stuff.

Is the label Wisdom Teeth or the artist?

1 Like

The artist

Just realized that’s the label that puts out the DJ Python stuff.

Sorry. Facta is the artist. (Wisdom Teeth is the label he runs).

Frazzled head today.

1 Like

This is a similar vibe to that Mogwaa track

And it’s a little more complex/jazzy but the new Lars Bartkuhn might be interesting for you

1 Like

Oh and A Psychic Yes (artist) also worth investigating.

1 Like

Bought this one, and the DJ Python’s I don’t have.