Modded or mid-price rotary mixers

That wouldn’t surprise me. :+1:

1 Like

this is: very cool.

ok so used an Ecler Warm2 for the fist time at a bar gig on Friday night. so into it. absolutely wallops my modded Xone23. the summing (i think?) was almost like djing on easy mode, just made everything sit together nicely; two channels blending during the transitions rather than just existing side by side.

didn’t get the “wobbly pots” thing that i’ve seen people complaining about online. whole thing felt pretty good/solid.

7 Likes
1 Like

Looks great but that’s quite a jump in price from the two channel…

All about that sub-Harmonic synth. Honestly if it’s as good as the 2 it’s worth it. Next 4 ch competitor is closer to 2k GBP…

2 Likes

I’m tempted. Need to get the tape measure out and see if I can fit it into my console. Gonna need a saw.

2 Likes

I got the Warm2 in the end, had for about a month and absolutely love it.

5 Likes

yeah will be spewing if i pull the trigger on a warm2 then they go and release a hot2 (the warm2 plus the sub-harmonic vibe exciter)

3 Likes

Ahh the master sounds business model!

Had my first proper go on the master sounds radius 4 on Saturday night. Really didn’t enjoy the volume jump, there’s basically no sound til you get to about 7/8 and then it jumps in volume from 9, to 10. No where near as smooth volume increase as compared to the ecler. Really not a fan of the lay out either, whys the mixer so small??

2 Likes

yeah the linear volume curve on the Ecler just felt normal, didn’t need to think about it or actively factor it in

1 Like

I’d buy a Tepid 4 without the subharmonics if it were cheaper.

1 Like

https://condesaelectronics.com/blogs/condesa/introducing-carmen-se

new Condesa.

not modded or mid-price but nice to have a look at.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the Bozak AR4

AR-4-Top-1-600x400

2 Likes

I was about to write the same :slight_smile:

It’s a nice evolution of what they’ve been doing. I prefer this layout to their previous versions.

2 Likes

even just having that white outline for each channel makes a world of difference

Apparently, they will have this one in my next gig in Barcelona. I am curious to see if the subharmonic synth will make a difference in a big setup… Will report back :slight_smile:

Lineup looking good too…

5 Likes

Sweet! Have a great night! Look forward to the report

1 Like

If they really are as good as they seem, one of these will definitely be my next mixer. I don’t know when, but I love it, it’s got all I need.

Unless I win the lottery then I’m getting a Varia, as I played on one yesterday and it was amazing.

2 Likes